New India Issues Here

Paul Warburg

As most of you know,  New India is in ICE. I am fully aware of his bad reputation while in Nation Pride. However, I can not possibly fix any specific issues that is not brought up to me. Do not assume that just because your brought it up to Morgan Fraser, that I am aware of that. No one likes a secondary source of an issue that you have to solve. It rarely goes well. New Aamir has not  declared a raid within the last month at least. There has been 11 defensive wars mostly from The Supreme Gentlemen and Rose. If you are looking for a peaceful resolution, bring it up to MY attention and every specific detail. If you declare war, expect an retaliation and/or a war incoming. That's how all alliances work in its basic form. Any wars are not an attack of an alliance, but rather more of the person declaring a war on us. If you are in a war following this post, offer peace, and bring  up the reasons why you declared war in the first place. 

New India does not represent ICE, nor does he have control over the situation surrounding him. One member is not the face of an entire alliance. Since some of you seem so capable of doing a two-day rant of New India, please keep it to the core of your issues. 

Edited by Ultra

Your alliance members are raiding all sorts of random people, including my alliance. Your alliance is clearly lawless and disorganized. Why should anyone consult you about anything if you cant control your members?

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Wait, roll that one back just for a moment, Ultra. Are you saying that if we talk to Morgan, who is an alliance leader (in-game) then we can't conclude that the issue will be resolved? Does anyone else see the issue here, or is it just me? Props to you for essentially telling the global community who's the top in this relationship.

• Upvote 5

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Is Aamir low government for the ICE? You gave him Officer permissions in-game, so I just want to check.

Also, Morgan Fraser is in charge of foreign affairs for your alliance. We are foreign entities, therefore we contact him. It's only logical, and to instruct otherwise makes your leadership look unorganized and incompetent. I hope you realize that.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

As most of you know,  New India is in ICE. I am fully aware of his bad reputation while in Nation Pride. However, I can not possibly fix any specific issues that is not brought up to me. Do not assume that just because your brought it up to Morgan Fraser, that I am aware of that. No one likes a secondary source of an issue that you have to solve. It rarely goes well. New Aamir has not  declared a raid within the last month at least. There has been 11 defensive wars mostly from The Supreme Gentlemen and Rose. If you are looking for a peaceful resolution, bring it up to MY attention and every specific detail. If you declare war, expect an retaliation and/or a war incoming. That's how all alliances work in its basic form. Any wars are not an attack of an alliance, but rather more of the person declaring a war on us. If you are in a war following this post, offer peace, and bring  up the reasons why you declared war in the first place. 

New India does not represent ICE, nor does he have control over the situation surrounding him. One member is not the face of an entire alliance. Since some of you seem so capable of doing a two-day rant of New India, please keep it to the core of your issues. 

Just quoting this here for posterity sake, cause I'm sure he's going to realize how... unique... this is and try and repair the damage soon. Also coup?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Your alliance members are raiding all sorts of random people, including my alliance. Your alliance is clearly lawless and disorganized. Why should anyone consult you about anything if you cant control your members?

If there's a raid against a member of your alliance, please let me know which member. A raiding policy will be made real soon.

Aamir does not have a role in the government. Therefore he will lose his "officer" position.

This strictly deals with 1 member. Not multiple. Categorize it however you wish, but as long as its affecting 1 member, AND internal positions are being talked about, it is then my responsibility to bring some stability.

If there's a raid against a member of your alliance, please let me know which member. A raiding policy will be made real soon.

Aamir does not have a role in the government. Therefore he will lose his "officer" position.

This strictly deals with 1 member. Not multiple. Categorize it however you wish, but as long as its affecting 1 member, AND internal positions are being talked about, it is then my responsibility to bring some stability.

You don't look at your war screen often, do you?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Simple solution , kick New India out problem solved. I too thought he would learn his lesson after Doom and gang took him on in a war earlier on but clearly he didn't. Otherwise why would so many nation impose embargo on him? They cant be all wrong about him can they?

• Upvote 1

You don't look at your war screen often, do you?

Yes I do. There's a total of 4 aggressive wars and 2 defensive wars. Non alliance wars are not counted. (note, 1 aggressive was in response to a defensive)

Edited by Ultra

Simple solution , kick New India out problem solved. I too thought he would learn his lesson after Doom and gang took him on in a war earlier on but clearly he didn't. Otherwise why would so many nation impose embargo on him? They cant be all wrong about him can they?

Kicking someone out wont solve a problem. Anyways, IA handles stuff IN the alliance, while FA handles stuff OUTSIDE of the alliance. Wars count as outside.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Kicking someone out wont solve a problem. Anyways, IA handles stuff IN the alliance, while FA handles stuff OUTSIDE of the alliance. Wars count as outside.

actually wars count as the MoD job since well he really does not have much else to do

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

A step in the right direction. :)

actually wars count as the MoD job since well he really does not have much else to do

They don't have a MoD, it appears. Only IA and FA. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

In its basic form, yes, but this is not in its basic form. I am to make sure this does not threaten to become a bigger problem. We do have a MoD but there is no use of revealing the internal jobs fulfilled to the public.

Edited by Ultra

India isn't even the only problem.

In its basic form, yes, but this is not in its basic form. I am to make sure this does not threaten to become a bigger problem. We do have a MoD but there is no use of revealing the internal jobs fulfilled to the public.

You don't see a point in letting the public know who your government is?

It's official. You're alliance is shit.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Basic form or not, this is affecting people outside of your alliance. This means it should be handle by your FA.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

FA had all of the chances in the world to attempt to deal with the situation. Now I am making sure everything gets solved. MoD is not apart of the government. It's a part of the defense. They are given missions/tasks that are handed down to them to find a strategy to win a war. However, in the end, MoA is probably what its going to end up as.

FA had all of the chances in the world to attempt to deal with the situation. Now I am making sure everything gets solved. MoD is not apart of the government. It's a part of the defense. They are given missions/tasks that are handed down to them to find a strategy to win a war. However, in the end, MoA is probably what its going to end up as.

How... how is Mod NOT a government position? Like... my mind is blown right now.
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

So, instead of going to your leader about issues, we can't trust him to get the job done and should instead come to you is what you're saying? Correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't believe I am. If this is the case then, well.... lol.

Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

Minister of Defense is part of government and should most definitely (as well as ALL positions) be divulged to the public.

You're new at this aren't you?

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Less known, the better last time I checked. No reason why you need to know about our defense mechanisms government position or not. I created the alliance officially. How am I not the leader? I'm simply just doing my original job. Someone has to solve this one particular issue. So, it seems like we are basically saying ICE has a lack of leadership rather than the original topic at hand.