BS' lies debunked!

Popat

6 minutes ago, L1GHTSHOT said:

Bro Alan now has a friend to create drama with. Thanks to both of these alliance for keeping the community entertained. Might cause an NPOLT lvl drama.

We never created Drama. We declared the treaty null. What next? He made a whole post making false allegations. We will not tolerate those false allegations and have countered them.

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Look, we don’t need a new thread every day just post a response in the 2 threads we already have.

You are right but the content was large so I made a new post. I will keep your suggestion in my mind for the future. Thanks!

• Upvote 3

20231211_084120780.thumb.jpeg.f72f1a6797af6e1f6d7ad68f0149de92.jpeg

1 hour ago, Popat said:

We never created Drama. We declared the treaty null. What next? He made a whole post making false allegations. We will not tolerate those false allegations and have countered them.

You are right but the content was large so I made a new post. I will keep your suggestion in my mind for the future. Thanks!

Calling bull. I originally went to dark brotherhood. Got ignored there applied to Black skies. DIDNT get accepted till after the war. So therefore you will need to learn the facts, and tell pk to change attitude.

Edited by Jupiter Jones
  • Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, Jupiter Jones said:

20231211_084120780.thumb.jpeg.f72f1a6797af6e1f6d7ad68f0149de92.jpeg

Calling bull. I originally went to dark brotherhood. Got ignored there applied to Black skies. DIDNT get accepted till after the war. So therefore you will need to learn the facts, and tell pk to change attitude.

Leaving in the middle of a war still constitutes being a war dodger, irregardless of if you got accepted after the wars end.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

16 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

*In my Jim Ross voice*

BAH GAWD KING! HE HIT HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE!”

*In Jerry the King Lawler Voice* 
OH MY BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE PUP... I mean screenshots.

• Haha 1

Why are you reading this.

31 minutes ago, JadenStar10 said:

Leaving in the middle of a war still constitutes being a war dodger, irregardless of if you got accepted after the wars end.

But you expect someone who is playing for 2 years to know such term? That's just sad.

1 hour ago, Popat said:

Oh yea, I defeated you once before and now I look forward on beating you again in war.

• Downvote 4

9 hours ago, Kastor said:

Look, we don’t need a new thread every day just post a response in the 2 threads we already have.

Forum users when there is content on the forums 😨

Ignore the topic if you don't want to read it, in every one of posts by both Alan and Popat there have been too much content for a post reply.

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Take no comment seriously

7 hours ago, Jupiter Jones said:

But you expect someone who is playing for 2 years to know such term? That's just sad.

What? Yes, you should know this, ESPECIALLY if you've been playing for 2 years. Basic common sense.

• Upvote 3

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

1 hour ago, Themonia said:

Forum users when there is content on the forums 😨

Ignore the topic if you don't want to read it, in every one of posts by both Alan and Popat there have been too much content for a post reply.

They literally haven't been, but what do we know, we've only been around for 5+ years each, versus your...

Six months.

Yeah.

Well, I for one remember when bigger rebuttals than this weren't their own forum topics. But that doesn't work for people grandstanding for attention to be knighted as the shiniest of turds.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Jupiter Jones said:

Well if someone had told me (before) when they had the chance to this whole fiasco wouldn't happen.

Do you remember the time when I told  you that you have to be with us in distress and that your nation could be destroyed but the damage will be temporary?

Screenshot_20231212-081519_Discord.jpg?e

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Themonia said:

I was referring to the content within this event. Hope your 5+ years of experience can show you to escape Rose soon

Well it took you a couple weeks to get kicked out. Maybe you could teach us your ways?

• Haha 1

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

10 hours ago, Jupiter Jones said:

For the younglings out there, because I know that long time players tend to just assume that everyone knows the Unwritten Rules of Orbis (tm), when you are considering applying to an alliance, ask what their departure policy is up front.  Some will insist on the repayment of loans before you leave (and grants if you leave before you've been a member for a minimum number of days), some will pursue you as a deserter and attack your nation if you leave mid-war.  You can avoid a whole lot of grief. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Dream said:

Well it took you a couple weeks to get kicked out. Maybe you could teach us your ways?

Be eager to learn and demonstrate that you can use at least a handful of braincells as a new player. As this is apparently an entirely new concept to Rose, get kicked out under suspicions of reroll and spying. Spying = unironically being Inst, by the way, a rumor started by Minesome that I assume was a joke, because it was literally just "you also have a cat pfp and talk a lot for a new player."

• Haha 2

Take no comment seriously