[Drama] BF's Dirty Laundry

Alan

I apologize to the P&W community that wake up every day just to see some nonsense posted on the forum. Instead of having a discussion or having an IQ above room temp people would rather air out their bull---- in a feeble attempt to make me and Black Skies look bad.

TL;DR
The debt was actively being paid off until TCM allowed a default of $1,473,995,250.
Brotherhood Family violated the treaty terms and instead of looking like a bully Black Skies let it slide.
Brotherhood Family's harassment of members is one of the reasons Black Skies went to full war.

Skipped issues:
Jupiter was not a war-dodger and BroFam abused it's members
TCM's failure to work with Brotherhood Family's FA department
Brotherhood Family's violation of allowing members to leave willingly
Brotherhood Family's death threats/harassment against members and government of Black Skies during and post war

Issue One - The Debt

I knew that Jupiter Jones (Empire of Mickey Mouse and hereby referred to as "JJ") couldn't pay off a nearly $1.2B debt on his own. Black Skies would have to chip in everywhere we could in order to make money as a pseudo "Go-Fund Me" for his nation. I started raiding post war and was adding funds to my safekeep and to JJ's debt repayment. I even skipped the rebuild post Federated States of Orbis/Nemesys (FSO/Nem) war and instead added $137m to JJ's repayment. JJ himself declined the rebuild money and instead put it towards his debt.

fdde8be214c0647de9d89fd6d150204f.png.9f25ee4cfa1bd2b58a8dc26d18fb9faa.png

To JJ's credit he paid off a good swathe of his debt by himself all while being a war torn nation paying:
191,000 Food
2,200 Uranium
5,500 Bauxite
10,000 Munitions
11,000 Aluminum

JJ's remaining debt would of been paid off on December 1st. JJ himself through taxes, safekeeping and rejecting rebuilds accumulated $367m in cash. I through food sales and raiding had accumulated an additional $411m in cash. The plan was to pay back Brotherhood Family with our combined funds and the alliance would pay for the rest. JJ would then gradually pay that off over time through either increased taxes or safekeeping.

However on November 17th Palsada decided to leave to The Coal Mines (TCM) taking a few folks with him. Those members had outstanding debts with Black Skies totaling $1,473,995,250. I went and discussed the matter with TCM to which TCM responded with it wasn't their job and he let debts slide.

315a7ab3b60ffff5a04969078a9720fb.png.303a916daa096635a6ec2481a04466f0.png

So then that was that. If TCM wouldn't pay off the debts of their members why was Black Skies expected to do it's part especially to Brotherhood Family, a TCM prot. The dripping irony of Black Skies would have to take the high road again, and hurt itself, was absurd. So instead TCM defaulted on $1.47B in debts and in turn Black Skies defaulted on $1.05B in debts. While we're still not even, in the current circumstance that's as good as it's going to get.

Issue Two - Violation of the Treaty

Unfortunately Brotherhood Family glossed over a very, very important term.

Screenshot_2023-12-09-19-54-27-66.jpg.fb4dc875278f4661600b99cc8b589aeb.jpg

However Dark Brotherhood was smart and decided to step back and away from the cluster---- that is Brotherhood Family. Once Black Skies was informed they'd be signing TCM and after death threats from PK an amendment was made to the 3 different peace options we gave to Brotherhood Family:

41e171a496878092ac9e3924d7b80a94.png.18dd829dba6eee6c0cf592cdae76882d.png

However in true fashion, no channel was set up by TCM to discuss PK's abuse and harassment. No discussion was had for Brotherhood Family and Black Skies to lay out a full schedule for the debt repayments. Post war, like all "reset relations" with Black Skies, Brotherhood Family and TCM flipped us the bird and went on with their days. PK, is still managing FA and still harassing members of Black Skies.

Instead of redeclaring war on something so trivial (and with TCM being no help FA wise) it was decided by Black Skies FA to let the failed treaty slide to give BF the peace of mind that we wouldn't move against them.

Issue Three - Breaking the NAP

This is yet another great example of a knee jerk reaction from PK. The NAP was cancelled when it still had 2 months to go. That NAP was not for Black Skies. That NAP was because Brotherhood Family was saved by FSO/Nem and was given a peace out option. Had FSO/Nem not gotten involved the war for Brotherhood Family would of continued for a loooooong time.

I attempted one last message to address the situation:

c9c4041e5afd53f33aa53a86c1487f3e.thumb.png.2097f80539db82e7fa7cabe18d24007e.png

The two month treaty is still awaiting approval.

498942646a614835c679a84c2931ebbd.thumb.png.aa47f69bf6ba2cafedae29911815643e.png

Instead of them opening an FA ticket, or have TCM come in to discuss things Brotherhood Family decided to make a forum post airing out all this bull----. I will applaud BF though for not declaring war on us in their forum post and specifically stating that. They removed the one gift we could of gotten this Christmas.

Edited by Alan
Added Treaty
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

2 minutes ago, Rageproject said:

I stopped reading when I saw there was a suggested rebuild to 1680 infra. 

We don't suggest rebuilds to 1680 infra. What an absurd and weird number.

• Downvote 2

Eat them instead.

Somehow TCM manages to come out looking like the worst party involved once again. This time, the main conflict isn't even centered around them. Massive congratulations to @Nokia Rokia for this feat.

Edited by Themonia
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Take no comment seriously

8 minutes ago, Commo said:

>gets attacked
>leaves and joins alliance attacking
"not a wardodger!"

He actually joined Dark Brotherhood, their protector first. After Dark Brotherhood refused to handle his application he applied to our alliance where we didn't accept him until after the war.

Black Skies specifically does not accept new applications during a war for this very purpose.

Kudos though for trying to point out an issue I specifically said we'd skip over.

Edited by Alan
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Eat them instead.

2 hours ago, Themonia said:

Somehow TCM manages to come out looking like the worst party involved once again. This time, the main conflict isn't even centered around them. Massive congratulations to @Nokia Rokia for this feat.

TCM should be helping tbh, be a middle man and let em come to an agreement. I see where alan is coming from on this. Its a cycle with loan defualting and all that crap lol. TCM can easily break this by being the middle man and talking it out.

• Upvote 3

No one asked TCM to be a middle man or told us about setting up a channel and we have an FA server with a ticket bot so it's not a hard process to come to us.

I did give BroFam advice to let it slide which is FA help because I perceived it being dumb to chase after money that they make in a week or 2 anyways.

And on the PRIU membership thing I do not care about PRIU debt they had not fully joined us till several days later afterall mine and Alan's discussion and I don't think a fraction of a week's income is worth being angry over.

Lastly if Alan wants us to be a Middle he knows where to find my FA staff.

I would argue if anything our prot broke some prot terms lately and Alan is imposing terms we had no idea existed.

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Diocletian said:

Look man I just wanna see the next GW or I am completely and totally disinterested. 

you start it stop being a p*ssy

Edited by Hulu

4 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

No one asked TCM to be a middle man or told us about setting up a channel and we have an FA server with a ticket bot so it's not a hard process to come to us.

I did give BroFam advice to let it slide which is FA help because I perceived it being dumb to chase after money that they make in a week or 2 anyways.

And on the PRIU membership thing I do not care about PRIU debt they had not fully joined us till several days later afterall mine and Alan's discussion and I don't think a fraction of a week's income is worth being angry over.

Lastly if Alan wants us to be a Middle he knows where to find my FA staff.

I would argue if anything our prot broke some prot terms lately and Alan is imposing terms we had no idea existed.

Oh shoot, what is going on lol, @Alani think your supposed to reach out to TCM to also ask if brofam wasnt gonna do it.

18 hours ago, Themonia said:

How exactly is this your takeaway? TCM isnt here to play debt collection agency, nor were we approached for this middle man stuff. Its not our responsibility to recover Black Skies funds, whereas Black Skies (Alan) made it their responsibility through agreeing to pay back BroFam. PRIU hadn't even joined us at the point of Alan inquiring about their debts. In contrast, Alan made a specific agreement for the debt with BroFam. Now he is reneging on it and pulling (shaky) excuses to cover his ass. I think Kastor put it most eloquently.

11 hours ago, Kastor said:

All this shows is your word means absolutely nothing. 

Edited by JadenStar10
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

On 12/10/2023 at 6:59 PM, Hulu said:

you start it stop being a p*ssy

Intelligent response, I'd expect nothing less from a hater that can't figure out how to "git gud" at the game.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

On 12/17/2023 at 7:35 PM, Diocletian said:

Intelligent response, I'd expect nothing less from a hater that can't figure out how to "git gud" at the game.

shut yo corny ahh up lol.

who are you? to tell me "git gud" nub L dookie gang