i'am quitting

Demon of TFK

Play because you enjoy the game on balance.  Everyone has good/bad times, but this is supposed to be fun.

Never let this game become such a distraction that it trumps RL stuff that matters.  Remember what's really important.

Play competitively and with a sense of sportsmanship.  No one respects a cheat, no matter how much you brag on your nation age about your stats.

Hopefully you learn a few things that can help you in RL.  Team skills.  Leadership skills.  Maybe even some tech skills.  You're wasting an opportunity if you don't.

Good luck out there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Look as the King of goodbye posts I'd like to start off with Grammerly is awesome use it.

Secondly I'll share my personal takes from, what I think was the first 2 paragraphs I'm not really sure.

Now then, I highly recommend taking a break and thinking about how everything occurred, it's not about what happened that should be on your mind its why things happened or how they happened step 1 of resolving both issues and trauma is a self reflection period followed by a period of reflecting on other things that while not directly in your control, are still things you can influence.

Next thing is simple I ain't gonna bother reading your post but if you need a mentor I often get stuck mentoring the other people who end up like you regardless so I'll speed this along hi my name is Nokia and you can feel free to talk about issues in my DMs.

Don't make the mistake of trusting 95% of the controversial players they are controversial for a reason.

I started playing PnW when I was 15 and due to my autism I had the social ability of a 13 year old.

I ask 4 things from anyone I'm forced to put up with, be respectful towards others, admit when you messed up, don't hate on those different than you and be open minded.

Chances are you rerolled 3 times you are gonna be back that's just how this works.

Don't hate your past incidents think of them as things you get to experience and grow past.

Hating things that make you miserable will only make you miserable for longer and, believe me it's not healthy.

Touch grass, go play a sport or join a club.

Your 14 this means you get to start high school welcome to the years of utter turmoil take this time to learn and best of all self reflect.

Good luck sport this game is a toxic stain on the backwoods of the internet but, a lot of good life things can be learned from this hellscape.

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Many words

"Hellscape" lol you must be new. I'd like to welcome you to the internet. This is Sesame Street compared to most places.🛋️

1 hour ago, dopes said:

"Hellscape" lol you must be new. I'd like to welcome you to the internet. This is Sesame Street compared to most places.🛋️

Hello I've been playing PnW since September of 2014 the 8th of that month.

In PnW I've been accused of 3 felonies, doxxed, harrassed, told I should off myself, and some here have called my place of work when I was in the army to accuse me of more felonies.

I'd say pnw is a hellscape it just happens I'm gonna have no friends if I leave this hellscape.

PnW is my entire social life and where I started my gaming community safe to say I'm stuck here by this point.

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Hello I've been playing PnW since September of 2014 the 8th of that month.

In PnW I've been accused of 3 felonies, doxxed, harrassed, told I should off myself, and some here have called my place of work when I was in the army to accuse me of more felonies.

I'd say pnw is a hellscape it just happens I'm gonna have no friends if I leave this hellscape.

PnW is my entire social life and where I started my gaming community safe to say I'm stuck here by this point.

Good Lord. Well I think you're ok. I'm anti-all those things. Screw those dinks. I'll poop on their porches if you'd like.

@Demon of TFK

1. I will not accept any apologies from you unless you DM me directly 

2. You should have honor your peace treaty with ME

3. I am so sorry for what happened to you due to your religion

4. Please don't let bullying stop you from your dreams 

5. I hope you get better 

• Downvote 1

thx , but not appreciated bcs your peace treaty wasn't a thing i only peaced bcs i talked to darth ataxia abt it however i could've leveled your alliance , i'm not apologizing to you there are some out there that got bullied by me you are not one of them , tbh stop talking abt your peace treaty and if you don't stop i still have discord that i can use to direct attacks on anyone i already quit and there is no reason to honor a peace treaty or sign a a new one bcs am bisicly quit the game like i'm no longer a part of the game why do you want a peace treaty with me + why a peace treaty with someone that isn't even there

Please and i'm asking nicely, stop trying to contact me abt the peace treaty

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 10:15 AM, Demon of TFK said:

thx , but not appreciated bcs your peace treaty wasn't a thing i only peaced bcs i talked to darth ataxia abt it however i could've leveled your alliance , i'm not apologizing to you there are some out there that got bullied by me you are not one of them , tbh stop talking abt your peace treaty and if you don't stop i still have discord that i can use to direct attacks on anyone i already quit and there is no reason to honor a peace treaty or sign a a new one bcs am bisicly quit the game like i'm no longer a part of the game why do you want a peace treaty with me + why a peace treaty with someone that isn't even there

Please and i'm asking nicely, stop trying to contact me abt the peace treaty

😂😂😂

• Downvote 1