(DoE) The Fallen Knights Arise

Ka78

After a time of wars and opression, various nation under the leader of Demon Lord decided to free themselves from the claws of their opressors. It was a bloody cruel battle, but in the end the alliance of The Fallen Knights were formed and emerged victorious. It was in the night of 24th July 2023. The creation of the TFK meant hope for new, weak and oprressed nations. They learned here many many skills and the TFK gave all there members protection. They also went to war with many cruel alliances, to free more nations and to give protection to the oppressed nations. Now on August 2nd 2023 the TFK (The Fallen Knights) is one of the top 50 alliances of Orbis and is growing rapidly.

The story of the TFK began....

67f575203da838faf1b8bd4de854679b6331bc63x795.thumb.jpg.e03651a5d9f56102f2648cdcbcc6edcc.jpgf5323f18174c15d79aea956f3caf0285dafd13abx241.thumb.jpg.774705a43008c875263f69901c2ed3bf.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Roberts said:

Be very careful "hiring gov", I will just tell you now that is how most new communities get exploited by unsavory members of PnW.

Dustydrop moment, the guy has burnt through like 6 micros/nanos that he's taken EA positions and embezzled from.

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

Bruh I can’t wait to see this fail like every single other one of Demons junky AAs lol was already hitting random alliances for no reason what’s this now number 7 lol

He’s last one got attacked and forced to merge into cam cause Demon said and I quote “ I hate all gay people we’re gonna attack any alliance that has a pride flag”

• Upvote 5

If you want some unsolicited advice: Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. Don't post that you have most of your government positions empty. Esp when you have a 2 tier system. Just don't mention the ones that aren't filled. We can extrapolate conclusions from incomplete

• Upvote 1

1. You misspelled Immortal lol.

2. I'm a tad confused... are Dukes high gov or Immortals? Because usually with a graphic like this I see alliances put high gov on the left and mid gov on the right.

3. Make me MA high gov. You totally won't regret it.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team