The collapse of The Grand Army.

Spoeb

Yesterday, The Grand Imperial Army (ran by Spoeb and Charles) collapsed due a series of unfortunate events. 

After Spoeb made some mistakes in FA, Charles took full control over the alliance, kicked all members, left Discord, took 85m from the bank and went into long term Vacation Mode. 

Most former TGIA members have split apart, with the majority joining Aurora/Borealis.CC15AF13-C570-4A3B-A398-5057CC587D13.png.ada7c1517bf121fb4d503c9c4eb4b468.png

Edited by Spoeb
  • Thanks 1

Signature_1.png

20 minutes ago, namukara said:

85m? Is that all that was in the bank? Is this guy a very bad bank thief or is there an econ minister who needs a kick up the arse

Are you kidding me!  Do you know how hard it is to make 85 million in Orbis these days!?!  

image.png.b11b2147a70e433af736d91f20116b4d.png

Assuming that there are 7 days in an Orbis week, if we divide 293 by seven (7) we get roughly 42 million a day.  So 84 or 85 million in 2 days, adding in a million for rewarded ads and stuff.  Therefore, an average C-3 raider will take two days to make that 85 million.  

Two days worth of work!  That's DEVASTATING!  I can't even comprehend the sheer amount of pain and humiliation and embarrassment that TGIA must be going through right now.  

And being competent, I mean that honestly.  

Well, good luck in Borealis.  Rainbow will teach you young guys how to play P&W right.  

• Haha 1

we stole 2 members L bozo

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

Skull & Bones

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

Truly, truly devastating. 

I cannot fathom how he managed to steal a whopping $85,000,000. That must be devastating to y'all. I feel bad for Aurora/Borealis having people that are known to associate with Nazis in their ranks.

Kurultai Council for The Golden Horde

Grand Master of The Witcher Order

Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Forgotten Sun

Order of the Northern Lights

Just now, Jacob Knox said:

Hm????

That is part of the reason for the chaos with TGIA. They accepted people into their alliance that were accused of being, and/or associating with, Nazis. 

Kurultai Council for The Golden Horde

Grand Master of The Witcher Order

Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Forgotten Sun

Order of the Northern Lights