Price Cutting

Doom

Oh gosh really?

yea he was in our alliance was a pretty active member liked him a lot but for some reason he went a bit crazy and started attacking random people including 2 of our allies so we let him go though I am thinking of a way to help everyone out in this ill let you know if it works tomorrow

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Just put some steel on the market below average price, because I can and that's what competitive pricing is.  I plan to use whatever I gain from this egregious cheapening of resources on, you guessed it. . .

emperors_children_post_heresy_by_vangars

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

I really don't see the problem in this he is just playing the market to the best of his ability I can name off a few people who do just the same and also I am positive and I mean positive that he is not just undercutting you so its clearly not a economic attack directed at you

I no that, but he began undercutting my prices when i denied a personal trade and he claimed it was "better" this way.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Not sure who you are referring to but I believe it might be New India :), but to go to war because of this isn't really justified . And I think he is doing it basically to everyone. and he does sent some trade offer to buy at extremely low price or offer to sell at price higher then the lowest at the market at the moment. That's my experience with him. I think he is just playing the market , that's all .

War and Blockade New India are the ways to stop his undercutting.

Duke of House Greyjoy

War and Blockade New India are the ways to stop his undercutting.

Making a navy would cost to much, so right now war is the best option. SO far it looks like he stopped playing the market.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

It would be unintelligent (notice how I didn't use the "R" word) of him to stop playing the market.  he needs those profits to rebuild his nation.  Perhaps he will stop undercutting you personally, but I wouldn't expect him to stop buying low and selling high.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

how else do you expect to sell stuff if yours is not the cheapest

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

how else do you expect to sell stuff if yours is not the cheapest

Wait or, if you have the money, buy the offers below yours and then add the extra resources to your offer

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Iljohn you probably didn't have the experience of dealing with him in the market. He can be extremely annoying. There was once he undercuts me ,  when I quoted 1000 he quoted 999 and then I quoted 998 because I am annoyed with what he did and he quoted 997 and it happens a few round. Till I got fedup and remove my offer and then I notice he also removed his!...See how annoying this guy can be?

Iljohn you probably didn't have the experience of dealing with him in the market. He can be extremely annoying. There was once he undercuts me ,  when I quoted 1000 he quoted 999 and then I quoted 998 because I am annoyed with what he did and he quoted 997 and it happens a few round. Till I got fedup and remove my offer and then I notice he also removed his!...See how annoying this guy can be?

In this case maybe we should had the community to embargo him.

Edited by Luckynako

Not sure who you are referring to but I believe it might be New India :), but to go to war because of this isn't really justified . And I think he is doing it basically to everyone. and he does sent some trade offer to buy at extremely low price or offer to sell at price higher then the lowest at the market at the moment. That's my experience with him. I think he is just playing the market , that's all .

Thats not the reason Im at war with him haha.

I was about to say - war against New India is always justified. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1

You should expand your war to anyone buying and selling from Aamir!  He dumped his food on me, likely in fear of a crashing food market.  You would have to hit me too then, but that's ok.  I can take it.  Its for a good cause.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

New India (Aamir) is pretty annoying. Took $200,000 from Asgard bank, sent countless messages demanding resources and a government position then left the alliance within 48 hours. No patience, that one.

I heard he jumped from alliance to alliance, doing things like that.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I'm not sure if that... actually happens.  Like there's no such thing as a sale order that's directed at you, is there?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc