The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $500,000

Thank you for your business.

Ash, I was looking at the OP and couldn't find records of my savings account where I initially deposited 500k. I was looking to see how much interest I've accumulated over the last 2 months. Can you let me know how much I currently have?

• Upvote 1

Huh yeah that is weird. Fortunately we have records of your deposit so we can extrapolate how much you have no problem! As soon as I get to a computer you'll have an answer.

That is weird though. I must have deleted it by accident when I was altering someone else's.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Withdraw/Deposit: 900,000

This is for UPS

I got it.

Samwise, working on your calculation.  It should have compounded 7 times I think.  So tentatively I'd say $669,117.  I'm going to check, though.  If that's wrong, it would probably be more as opposed to less.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh yeah that is weird. Fortunately we have records of your deposit so we can extrapolate how much you have no problem! As soon as I get to a computer you'll have an answer.

That is weird though. I must have deleted it by accident when I was altering someone else's.

No rush. I was just curious. :)

Nation Name: Antaia

Alliance Name:

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): I am the final credit reference.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) It is I.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: I know all things.

Amount you would like to borrow: $500k

What Is Your Investment Plan: infrastructure and improvements

I, (Bane Quake of Antaia), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay what I want.
-Repay when I want.
-Meh

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by Bane Quake

Nation Name: Antaia

Alliance Name:

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): I am the final credit reference.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) It is I.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: I know all things.

Amount you would like to borrow: $500k

What Is Your Investment Plan: infrastructure and improvements

I, (Bane Quake of Antaia), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay what I want.

-Repay when I want.

-Meh

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

I'm afraid putting yourself down as a reference and guarantor isn't acceptable lol.  Feel free to try again when you're out of beige.  In the meantime:

EDIT: You know what, if you can find me on IRC and explain to me what you want to do with the money and why you want it, I'll give it to you.  But I won't help you get there.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Withdraw/Deposit: 1,000,000

Noted. Thank you so much for your loyal patronage.

aUel2fG.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: (Underline one) FROM YDAY 3.5M

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: (Underline one) from today 1.5M

Thank you <3

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Markarth

Alliance Name: N/A - But I'm currently an applicant in tS

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): Ashland. :)

Guarantor(s):  Ashland, Underlordgc

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) idk. 

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Underlordgc

Amount you would like to borrow: 4.5 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

I, Markarth, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by Ambrose

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Nation Name: Markarth

Alliance Name: N/A - But I'm currently an applicant in tS

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): Ashland. :)

Guarantor(s):  Ashland

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) idk. 

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Underlordgc

Amount you would like to borrow: 4.5 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

I, Markarth, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  How does 7.3% sound?

tiggera: Noted.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Approved.  How does 7.3% sound?

That sounds way to god damn high.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

That sounds way to god damn high.

All offers are made on a final, take-it-or-leave-it basis.

aUel2fG.png

withdraw/deposit Amount:1,500,000

Noted.  I appreciate your continued patronage.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

Job Application for Cirrus Bank

Nation: German Republic

Current Alliance: The European Empire

Daily Revenue: $514,811.69 after expensive and taxes

Daily Net Income: $905,112.99

Activity: I am active everyday except in special circumstances such as family and emergencies.

Prior leadership roles: Minister of Finance for Brotherhood of Steel, Minister of Finance for Frontier Sort Alliance, Founder and leader of Democratic Nations Coalition, Sub-leader of Frontier Sort alliance, Full leader of Frontier Sort Alliance.

Position Desired: I am willing to operate in any position The Cirrus Bank would wish to place me. I am excellent at mathematics and business management.

Comments: I am likable and trustworthy and a stickler for organization and systems. I enjoy working with numbers and systems. I have tons of experience with politics, negotiations, and diplomacy. However I am a bad speller, Thank God for spell check. I am also a mean chess player and yet I suck at checkers, is that weird? And lastly, I am capable of working alone but I am also perfectly content with working side by side with others. Please consider me for work.

"Head-shots for days"