The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Noted.

Are you low on cash Ash? You haven't accepted or denied mine or coach's applications. The least you can do is tell us to wait

EDIT: Sorry, I will scroll up before I post anything in the future

Edited by kimjongil

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I would recommend, however, that you have on your main post that you have a max loan amount, as coach said, or just keep an updated amount of money you have on hand atm

420kekscope.jpg

Can you make it 3 mil once you get teh monies Ash? I could do 7% int. instead

420kekscope.jpg

Are you low on cash Ash? You haven't accepted or denied mine or coach's applications. The least you can do is tell us to wait

EDIT: Sorry, I will scroll up before I post anything in the future

I'll do 3 mil if you take 8%.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I'll do 3 mil if you take 8%.

Done.

420kekscope.jpg

Ashland I want you to personally explain this to me I am interest in your bank

I'm so happy you asked.  It's a small business that I run here.  I developed some org charts to explain.  First is the most important principle.  Investors give us money.

cirrus_zpsldn0aowb.png

But there's another small detail that that chart doesn't include.  The debtor to whom we loan money.  We need another chart.

Cirrus2_zps4htem9m2.png

But this picture doesn't even account for the interest we charge/give!  It doesn't even !@#$ing show how we make money!  NEW CHART!

Cirrus3_zpsgz1jxcyi.png

This chart is better.  As you can see it shows the interest we charge the debtor as well as the interest that we pay to our investors.  But it doesn't show withdrawals or even our insurance program.  IT IS !@#$ing USELESS TO US! WE REQUIRE MORE CHARTS!

Cirrus4_zps4nj2snrr.png

Yes! This chart accounts for almost all of our business!  Now all that's left is to show you some of our subsidiaries!  And for that, obviously, we need a new chart.

Cirrus5_zpsabuqw6y5.png

This chart runs the whole gamut and shows all of Cirrus' operations.  I hope you're clear now.

• Upvote 5

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the 99 percent! Down with the banks! No more bailouts!

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Morgan Fraser borrowed money on the 15th.  He missed a payment, made one payment, then missed three payments during which he defaulted, then started making payments again.  Over the course of these periods, the original three million dollar loan (with interest and penalties) became a debt of nearly 12 million dollars.

Cirrus is under no obligation to inform debtors of when their payments are due.  I do, by my own initiative, oblige myself to inform debtors when they are going/have gone into default.  I did not do this, so everything accrued after roughly 8.7 million dollars (the amount he had in debt when he defaulted) I consider to be null and void.  In the interest of avoiding a situation of debt slavery, I have agreed to refinance MorganFraser's debt with the following arrangements:

His interest rate (which, through penalties, reached over 10%) is reduced back to 8%.  The amount of money owed is reduced to 6 million dollars.  The first period of this new refinanced debt will not start until 24 hours after these terms are posted, allowing for money to be paid down on the loan to decrease the amount of money on which interest will accrue.

aUel2fG.png

To be clear, if those terms are not accepted by the other party, the old terms will still be in effect.  I won't be playing a game of he-said-she-said.

aUel2fG.png

Let me see if I understand this. Ashland, you deliberately allowed a situation to fester and exist where you could excise substantially more money from one of my members. You are then being, ah, what's the word, benevolent? Seems to me there were many opportunities for you to let him, or me, know of this problem. Seems to me this is less like a bank and more like a loan shark.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Arrgh!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Someone gave their word to do something, then didn't, and its Ashlands fault?

K.

No, I'm not saying it's Ashland's fault, I'm simply saying he allowed this issue to become substantially worse than it ever needed to be.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Let me see if I understand this. Ashland, you deliberately allowed a situation to fester and exist where you could excise substantially more money from one of my members. You are then being, ah, what's the word, benevolent? Seems to me there were many opportunities for you to let him, or me, know of this problem. Seems to me this is less like a bank and more like a loan shark.

The terms are INCREDIBLY clear.  I make nations agree to them EVERY TIME they take money out.  It is THEIR responsibility to make payments.  Period.  End of story.

Out of, yes, generosity, I decided to forgive debt that your member rightfully owed me as a result of the contract that he agreed to.  And you deliver this slap in the face?  How dare you?  Your member is currently in default.  I can sell his debt and anyone who has his debt has a right to claim it via force.

Your emotions are wrong right now, Grealind.  You are feeling indignation.  And scorn.  But you shouldn't be indignant and scornful.  You should be meek.  And grateful.  And humble.

The deal I've offered is temporarily suspended.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Arrgh!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

After sabotaging Morgan Fraser's chances at a reduced loan, Grealind (or someone in gov) decided it was easier to simply kick Morgan and throw him to the dogs.  Clearly loyalty is a hot commodity at CU.

I started this bank to help people and because I like doing it.  I wasn't going to try to extract 11-14 million dollars out of an allianceless nation that had been kicked out because of the nature of a loan that I gave, even if it was that nation's fault.  So Morgan Fraser was invited to join BoC on a temporary basis so that he can be protected while he repays his debt and looks for another alliance.  On the nature of the debt...

I am forgiving all but 4.5 million dollars of Morgan Fraser's 11 million dollar debt and suspending all interest for five days with the understanding that he will pay it back in that time.  I think we've all learned a very important lesson today.

I've learned that I care about not hurting other people way more than I care about my money.  Morgan Fraser has learned the value of paying debts regularly.  Grealind has learned not to !@#$ with me.  And all of us have learned what kind of loyalty to expect from Grealind.

• Upvote 4

aUel2fG.png

I have altered the terms of the deal.  Pray that I do not alter them again.

I've been dying to say that all day and a good opportunity never came up.  But there it is.

aUel2fG.png

I want money: 2.5 mil

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4395

Make it extra shady. Money Guaranteed by Ashland. I will pay it back in 3 days. AKA 3 times every 12 turns after the money is sent.

Ashland: How does 7.6% interest sound

Me: No way 7.59%

Ashland: Deal, Nao

Me: Lol sucker

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I want money: 2.5 mil

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4395

Make it extra shady. Money Guaranteed by Ashland. I will pay it back in 3 days. AKA 3 times every 12 turns after the money is sent.

Ashland: How does 7.6% interest sound

Me: No way 7.59%

Ashland: Deal, Nao

Me: Lol sucker

Uhm.  Alright.

aUel2fG.png