Alpha, Beta, Delta Orbis?

Mikhail Gorbachev

Alpha was the first incarnation of the game. Beta was the next with less bugs. Then there was a speed round. The speedround was mostly bug free so the game went to the current state which many are considering delta as it's the fourth incarnation of the game phase.

#iamtheomega

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I am going to go ahead and assume you are referring to the Alpha, and Beta stages of the game, which all occur on the planet "Orbis". As for Delta Orbis, I don't know... Maybe it's some newfangled term I haven't seen yet. Or maybe it is some cult that will kill you for revealing their secret identity.

Edit: Oh so it's just some newfangled term. Well that's just disappointing. Not the you dying part, just the cult part. 

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Alpha was called Beta by sheepy despite it, for all intents and purposes, being an Alpha version and Beta was the speedround. I call Final Orbis Delta Orbis since final seemed like a silly word progression.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Why would this be Delta, under? Is it because you don't know your Greek alphabet well enough to know that Gamma comes before Delta?

Nah, most others don't. Honestly, I kinda regret not going for Omega since, ya know.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Clearly we must discover the lost Gamma Orbis. They must have quite a bit of nukes.

They nuked themselves out of existence and our memories :P

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win