2021 Academy Award Nominations

Scott1716

Hey again folks, time to start nominating!

What happens now is that we ask you to begin nominating who you think should win the awards. Three separate threads have just been posted that allow you to vote for each category of the awards.

Player Awards

Alliance Awards

Community Awards

Player awards are for individual players, regardless of alliance, that you think should win the award. Alliance Awards go to the alliance as a whole, and Community awards go to either someone or a group of people in the PnW community that you think are deserving of the award. Please use only this thread for questions as the other threads are purely for your nominations. Nominations close on the 15th of January

One last thing is that our winners ceremony voice chat will take place on the 30th of January at 5pm EST (10pm Server time) in the PnW main server ( https://discord.gg/H9XnGxc ), more info to follow. :)

Thanks again!!

Edited by Scott1716
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Well said, @Belisarius 👏 to scholars such as yourself, every pixel is already burnt into your retinas beyond repair (and joyfully so!). However for the sake of the masses, I'd beware posting The Immortals Holiday Flag ™️ in such a brilliantly high resolution - it is...truly powerful to behold. 

SWWUUto.gif

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

2 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

Half the space on this page has been used for shitposting. why

Bro in two days you'll have been in BK for a year (congrats!), and you're asking this question?

afADnX8.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• 3 weeks later...

How dare you?!?!?!?!

There is no hope for anyone. We are all doom if you cannot recognize the majesty of The Immortals Holiday Flag 😭 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

@Belisarius @Kurdanak I, too, was disappointed when seeing those shortlisting results. I am sorry the alliance representatives do not share your eye for art.

Don't worry, shooting the messenger was simply the first step of many in my long campaign of terror. Next is @Aero💀

I2gPtth.gif

• Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1