How Do I Drill For Oil?

Mikhail Gorbachev

buy oil from the market our increase infa so you can build more oil improvements

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Oil can be drilled by buying enough infrastructure (50) to open an improvement slot, then constructing an oil well.

I do have some other suggestions for you though. If you wish to see them, they are within the spoiler as not to take up space for people who just want to know the answer.

Just looking at your nation, however, I can tell you are not producing food and therefore are losing food. You can check this by looking at your revenue page. As a beginning nation, you generally do not want to be losing any of a resource. Therefore I would suggest you do a couple of things:

• Buy 100 infrastructure
  • Buy 2 farms to begin producing food
  • Buy 100-200 land to make those farms effective

After you have begun making food, you have a couple more options. You can:

• Begin producing resources
  • Get more farms
  • Get power to your cities

Each option has its ups and downs. Because you are beige for 14 more days, you do not have to worry about your military (yet), so I would suggest staying away from barracks or other military improvements. Because power is only needed for some of the city improvements, you do not necessarily need to get it yet. It is up to you, but I bought another 100 infrastructure, went with another farm, then an oil well. For my third set of 100 infrastructure, I got an oil power plant and a gasoline refinery so that I could start producing resources.

Hope this helped!

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Oil can be drilled by buying enough infrastructure (50) to open an improvement slot, then constructing an oil well.

I do have some other suggestions for you though. If you wish to see them, they are within the spoiler as not to take up space for people who just want to know the answer.

Just looking at your nation, however, I can tell you are not producing food and therefore are losing food. You can check this by looking at your revenue page. As a beginning nation, you generally do not want to be losing any of a resource. Therefore I would suggest you do a couple of things:

• Buy 100 infrastructure
  • Buy 2 farms to begin producing food
  • Buy 100-200 land to make those farms effective

After you have begun making food, you have a couple more options. You can:

• Begin producing resources
  • Get more farms
  • Get power to your cities

Each option has its ups and downs. Because you are beige for 14 more days, you do not have to worry about your military (yet), so I would suggest staying away from barracks or other military improvements. Because power is only needed for some of the city improvements, you do not necessarily need to get it yet. It is up to you, but I bought another 100 infrastructure, went with another farm, then an oil well. For my third set of 100 infrastructure, I got an oil power plant and a gasoline refinery so that I could start producing resources.

Hope this helped!

How do I get infastructure?

• Administrators

The in-game tutorial should help you get your feet wet with the mechanics as well :)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link