Xbox One Bundle Holiday Sale

Reagan

If you've been considering purchasing an Xbox One, but haven't made the plunge, the best time to buy is right around the corner.  From Nov 2nd, 2014 through Jan 3, 2015, you'll get a $50 discount when purchasing one of the 4 bundles, available at "most major national retailers in

the U.S., including Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Stores, Target, Toys ‘R Us and Walmart".

Hopefully, if you have a 360 and wiling to trade it in, Gamestop will still be offering it's $100 trade in for a 360 console...meaning you could walk away with a bundle for as cheap as $249.

Read the full article at Xbox Wire for a breakdown of what's included in each bundle and retail price for each.

group_threebundles_stackb_hires.jpg?h=43

assassinscreed%20bundle_final.jpg?h=497&

So, any of you game out there?  Thinking about picking up an Xbox One?  I have one already, but I'm heavily tempted to trade in my 360 for another one as a present to my boys.  Decisions, decisions.....

c3Ct0v4.png

• Administrators

I've never been much of a console gamer, not because I don't like console gaming, but because I simply don't have the time. I spend most of my free-time on my PC, and I have multiple games for my PS3 that I haven't even played yet (that I've had forever). For me, my PS3 is more than sufficient for watching Netflix once in a while or the occasional Little Big Planet splurge.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Buying a peasentbox?

lolno

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Sounds good, i have been thinking about getting the 1, but have you actually ever tried to trade a game system in? its a hassle and they almost always deduct for something

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Standard fanboy style comments, as expected in any thread dealing with gaming consoles.  People game where they enjoy gaming.  Is that so hard to comprehend?  Some reason why just because you prefer a PC or PS4 that everything else has to suck?  This isn't a debate about the merits/graphics/controls/etc. of pc vs. Xbox vs. Playstation, or the social environment/eco system of any of them.  It's simply an informational thread for those who may be interested in the Xbox One and a discussion pertaining to that.

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png

Standard fanboy style comments, as expected in any thread dealing with gaming consoles.  People game where they enjoy gaming.  Is that so hard to comprehend?  Some reason why just because you prefer a PC or PS4 that everything else has to suck?  This isn't a debate about the merits/graphics/controls/etc. of pc vs. Xbox vs. Playstation, or the social environment/eco system of any of them.  It's simply an informational thread for those who may be interested in the Xbox One and a discussion pertaining to that.

So you would be fine If i made a post whenever Nvidia releases a new Card? Or whenever Newegg or Tigerdirect has a sale? If so I'd be happy to spam the forums with it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So you would be fine If i made a post whenever Nvidia releases a new Card? Or whenever Newegg or Tigerdirect has a sale? If so I'd be happy to spam the forums with it.

This is a general discussion forum (last time I checked), so whatever floats your boat.  While you're at it, could you get me a price check on all the Black Friday ads when they become available?

Typically, there are quite a few people that play these games who also have an interest in other gaming.  It makes sense to post a thread like this and I wouldn't consider it spam.  Each to their own.  Some people just enjoy trolling.

c3Ct0v4.png

Some people just enjoy trolling.

Can confirm

Source: My post history

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Interesting.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

• 3 weeks later...