The Concordian Order wants YOU!

Linky

@Visitor @The Wei @The Coal Mines @The Valyrian Freehold @United Monarchies of Orbis Representative @Rose Representative

5 minutes ago, Ryleh said:

@Visitor @The Wei @The Coal Mines @The Valyrian Freehold @United Monarchies of Orbis Representative @Rose Representative

Explains why i woke up to 400 pings¬†ūüėõ

On 5/1/2021 at 2:49 AM, TitanJazza said:

Explains why i woke up to 400 pings¬†ūüėõ

because of butthurt raiders who can't deal with people posting and have to get toxic about it.

I might aswell quit the game and delete my forum account because I am tired of getting hated on, and bullied (I think) upon.

i said i dont care, but when it comes down to bullying, that is where i draw the line.

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2021 at 2:35 AM, LunaHD said:

Join today and join the unity!
we offer:
- money

- lottery
- Places to vibe
- Econ support
- War Support
- and more!
https://discord.gg/Gd5DQjSKkg
The United Order of Concordia is calling you brother!

Well, your first post here was so intriguing that I actually clicked your nation link to see your alliance!

I do apologize for this, and I mean it in all sincerity, but I think I missed the part where you renamed yourself Lord Tyrion.

Anyway, have fun in Oasis in the Immortals.  They are good people.    

On 5/5/2021 at 5:23 AM, LunaHD said:

because of butthurt raiders who can't deal with people posting and have to get toxic about it.

I might aswell quit the game and delete my forum account because I am tired of getting hated on, and bullied (I think) upon.

i said i dont care, but when it comes down to bullying, that is where i draw the line.

Good luck running your alliance!

19 hours ago, Andreius1 said:

Good luck running your alliance!

At least there is some positivity in this forum.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bullet_blue.png06/11 01:03 pm - United Provinces of Luna created the alliance The Citadel.
bullet_blue.png06/11 01:00 pm - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

bullet_blue.png06/05 09:44 pm - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.
bullet_blue.png06/05 09:36 pm - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Aurora.
bullet_blue.png06/05 01:14 pm - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Aurora.

bullet_blue.png06/05 12:54 pm - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance The United Order of Concordia.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:19 am - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance The United Order of Concordia.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:18 am - United Provinces of Luna left and disbanded the alliance The Brotherhood of Steel.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:14 am - United Provinces of Luna created the alliance The Brotherhood of Steel.
bullet_blue.png06/05 04:04 am - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

bullet_blue.png05/30 06:50 am - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.
bullet_blue.png05/30 06:48 am - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Asylum of The Phoenix.

bullet_blue.png05/30 04:22 am - United Provinces of Luna applied to join the alliance Asylum of The Phoenix.
bullet_blue.png05/30 04:21 am - United Provinces of Luna left and disbanded the alliance The Citadel.

bullet_blue.png05/27 02:02 am - United Provinces of Luna created the alliance The Citadel.
bullet_blue.png05/27 01:59 am - United Provinces of Luna left the alliance Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

• 1 month later...