Love Me Xaria

Firwof Kromwell

53 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

You guys think you're fighting for some right and just cause when it's just for your own sensitivities and insecurities for the majority of the time. I've learned very hard that one cannot force everyone to do what one desires. People are entitled to their values, ideals, and beliefs, furthermore allowed to be that way to be as long as they're able to differentiate with the facts that don't care about your feelings from the lies, whilst having reasonable boundaries. 

lmfao are you kidding me? I'm only saying this because I have some people I deeply care about and would prefer to make the world a better place for their sake. I am all for free speech and everyone is entitled to their own expressions and opinions but that doesn't mean I shouldn't make it a goal to change any of them. Whatever Changeup or whoever said is none of my business because that doesn't justify the use of (or defense of) these kinds of off-color jokes.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

lmfao are you kidding me? I'm only saying this because I have some people I deeply care about and would prefer to make the world a better place for their sake. I am all for free speech and everyone is entitled to their own expressions and opinions but that doesn't mean I shouldn't make it a goal to change any of them. Whatever Changeup or whoever said is none of my business because that doesn't justify the use of (or defense of) these kinds of off-color jokes.

I was referring this towards MC, Aiya, Change, & their people, not towards you. I'm also for free speech futhermore understand that there's times and places for off-color comments. I also am getting along with the ropes of those boundaries. But my boundaries feels pushed for someone trying to pressure me to think the way they think, when we should just agree to disagree, but they don't want to. They're at the point of pushing to cancel hate speech and speech they hate all together since they don't want to differentiate between the two. Lossi & Menny already admitted that CC mainly thinks that way about hate speech and speech they hate during our peace talks.

We all have our entitled opinions, I know they didn't ask for mine, but I didn't ask for theirs either. I've also been trying my best not to stay on top of the people I disagree with and I've been doing very good about letting them be outside of today. Which I'm still more chill than what I used to be. Like I said before, they came lurking around once they saw it was me and felt the need to trouble me. It's not working as well as it used to.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Man Firwolf, talk about 1 step forward and 2 steps back.  You think we could come together because opposites attract. I gotta say this thread reads like fiction and not a natural fact.  The way its going we wont be coming together because these opposites do not attract.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Man Firwolf, talk about 1 step forward and 2 steps back.  You think we could come together because opposites attract. I gotta say this thread reads like fiction and not a natural fact.  The way its going we wont be coming together because these opposites do not attract.

Whatever you're talking about you're definitely on acid. If you think nothing I said is actual fact, then it seems you're quite far off in our times. It's quite a fad to act like the victim these days, ya know, always something to get offended/riled about so it has to get canceled, since people hate to see it. Well the majority of stuff getting canceled though it's quite actually overreacted petty sh!t. We're so hyper focus on finding political correctness in our eyes versus trying to actually find logical and reasonable correctness. Trying to be politically correct only creates more labels and tension, cuz people take things differently one to another, which only brings more division than what people think it does. 

Fyi, I sense this was supposed to have me hop on your hate boner so you feel better. Sorry, I may make gay remarks, but I ain't you're kind of touchy feely, nor do you want to be that way with you. All you're doing is sucking yourself by saying these comments, which makes you look further like a self-appropriating a$$hat that enjoys covering-up his true intentions through sly words.

• Downvote 2

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

@Korutsu l've been making my amends throughout this whole damn forum post bud. I have been asking as well responding. I have stated how & why I think the way I do. I understand the precautions and why people act and feel the way they do around these situations due to the friend groups I have, as well the people I meet. I believe what I believe, you believe what you believe, stop freaking pushing me. I've had enough pressure online and offline. 

Plus, I wasn't the one who made the joke, that was BABAI, whom hasn't made amends I have. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Ronny, why TF are you taking a scene that's supposed to be humorous seriously? It's supposed to be funny

@Firwof Kromwell I understand you point about how frustrating being pushed around is, I am not here to dictate what you may or may not believe in nor how you are allowed to think or interpret situations and words around you. However with all the due respect, it must be acknowledged that clearly the current course you are sailing down is leading to harm and destruction in every place you go to, and especially to the people who witness your actions. For example: One might find it fun to make sex jokes and push it upon another person, however in my circumstances I simply cannot tolerate it, not because I am being overly sensitive but I was sexually abused as a young child and I do not like to be reminded of such, however many of such 'dark jokes' do cause people with trauma to recall and suffer more. Therefore I'd recommend calming down a little bit and thinking about wether your words and actions may be harmful before you state them. Again private jokes is something I have no say in, however in the public eye, where everyone can see, its possibly for the best to cool down. 

Also you trying to make amends as you claim you have done so as so far would make me glad, so please continue to do so, by trying to be more diplomatic and not purposely insulting someone in order to cause them discomfort. Although this would be a choice of yours, I cannot demand you lift a finger for me, all I want to do is shine a light upon a path that doesn't lead to destruction. Thank you very much for listening to me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2