Can't buy military

SAI-40

For some reason, even though it's a new day, I can't build new military units. It says that I've constructed the maximum for the day, even though it's a new day and I haven't built any units yet.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

sometimes 4 me, roll over takes a few minutes 2 register. There is also the matter that u might already be at max troops o.o

It's been half an hour, and I'm not at my max. What's more, it's telling me that I've enlisted people today--which I haven't.

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

Vince called it. Still, the glitch u r getting is foreign to me.Most i've ever waited was ten minutes. U tried relog right?

Yep, relogged, same problem.

59a.gif

• Administrators

As far as I know the midnight update worked correctly, and everyone's military purchases were reset. The game certainly shows that you've purchased military today, but is anyone else having this issue? Are you sure you didn't just accidentally buy military units right after the update when you thought you did it beforehand?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I definitely didn't buy them close to the update at all. I was purchasing units around 8 server time.

59a.gif

• Administrators

I've seen one other report of this issue with Pubstomper, I'll reset both of your units purchased manually, but as far as I can tell there weren't any issues for anyone else.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks for your help, Sheepy! Things look fine now.

59a.gif

As far as I know the midnight update worked correctly, and everyone's military purchases were reset. The game certainly shows that you've purchased military today, but is anyone else having this issue? Are you sure you didn't just accidentally buy military units right after the update when you thought you did it beforehand?

I had the same problem. I know CMDR_Adama(TAC) had the same problem, as did JohnHenryHoliday(EoS).

sith_sig.png

was important; now retired 

As well, it's happened again. It seems on a much larger scale. No one I know of currently participating in the EoS-TAC war can purchase units.

59a.gif

• Administrators

As well, it's happened again. It seems on a much larger scale. No one I know of currently participating in the EoS-TAC war can purchase units.

I have no idea why this isn't working right... the query just seems to work only when it wants to, and not all the time like it should. I haven't changed this since months ago and only now all of a sudden it's not working correctly.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Ahh my planes are gliching!

You're going to have to offer up a little more information than that for me to be able to do anything.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Well Sheepy, it's happening again. I'm not able to purchase units, even after the reset. It claims I've purchased my maximum though I've purchased none.

59a.gif

• Administrators

Well Sheepy, it's happening again. I'm not able to purchase units, even after the reset. It claims I've purchased my maximum though I've purchased none.

Are you sure it's not due to the day light savings time change? It might be off by 1 hour now.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

Are you sure it's not due to the day light savings time change? It might be off by 1 hour now.

Uh.

Yeah. That's it.  :|

59a.gif