DoW - Revenge of the Astronauts

Firwof Kromwell

9 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

So when did leaving a sphere become a CB? 

Leaving to sphere which you have war with? Basically we spared them in the previous war with TCM and Micro P. 

5 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Why is a random member posting your war dec, and not only that, makes up a title for himself, and puts his own name above the leaders of the alliance?

Not to mention he forgot to mention me as I am second in command in Aurora ;( 

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

15 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Why is a random member posting your war dec, and not only that, makes up a title for himself, and puts his own name above the leaders of the alliance?

1. This "random member" had happened to be a low milcom that was the closest to being put up as head milcom since the last one was demoted due to low activity levels(Work in progress).

2. I signed all who were originally put into a private chat room. 

3. I made sure this was talked about with those guys in the room, read through, & okayed by them.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

16 hours ago, Maia said:

Leaving to sphere which you have war with? Basically we spared them in the previous war with TCM and Micro P. 

Not to mention he forgot to mention me as I am second in command in Aurora ;( 

Now I could understand had they actively plotted and decided to hit you. But they left and joined another group and stayed free of the issue. I'm not sure that amounts to you deciding its fair to hit them afterwards, sets a really poor precedent for those that would look to leave your sphere. Rule by fear is it smells vaguely familiar to another group. 

Edited by Alexio15
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

9 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Now I could understand had they actively plotted and decided to hit you. But they left and joined another group and stayed free of the issue. I'm not sure that amounts to you deciding its fair to hit them afterwards, sets a really poor precedent for those that would look to leave your sphere. Rule by fear is it smells vaguely familiar to another group. 

It's a difference to leave our sphere during peace time and leave sphere during war time. And no it wasn't just another group but it was our enemies which they signed treaties. Not sure what precedent we do here as many people here would see it as a valid cb. And it's not ruling by fear but more like we value loyalty. You can't that easily sign our enemy without consequences(during war time ofc).

Only message we do by this is don't sign our enemies during war. Is this is that much? smh

Edited by Maia
  • Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

9 hours ago, Maia said:

It's a difference to leave our sphere during peace time and leave sphere during war time. And no it wasn't just another group but it was our enemies which they signed treaties. Not sure what precedent we do here as many people here would see it as a valid cb. And it's not ruling by fear but more like we value loyalty. You can't that easily sign our enemy without consequences(during war time ofc).

Only message we do by this is don't sign our enemies during war. Is this is that much? smh

Still doesn't change the fact that you hit TCM without a valid CB, and you never told us you were hitting TCM until the day of the war. We were already in discussion over the bloc, and if ya'll didn't hit them, then the sphere change would have gone a lot smoother. You shouldn't be surprised we sided with our old friends especially since they were the victims of the war you started. Maybe its just my bias, but I don't think what we did warranted a war.

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

1 hour ago, JackRackham429 said:

Still doesn't change the fact that you hit TCM without a valid CB, and you never told us you were hitting TCM until the day of the war. We were already in discussion over the bloc, and if ya'll didn't hit them, then the sphere change would have gone a lot smoother. You shouldn't be surprised we sided with our old friends especially since they were the victims of the war you started. Maybe its just my bias, but I don't think what we did warranted a war.

Aurora doesnt listent to reason its a slightly larger micro in terms of management 

3 hours ago, JackRackham429 said:

Well you just proved my point that you chose side in this conflict that's all. Having treaties give you not only security but also some responisbility. As a prot we expected some respect towards us but you chose to show middle finger to us making a bloc during our war(what is worse making official statement at forum and put us in an uncomfortable position), if you would wait with this until war is over things would be different - we would just drop you.

What is interesting that even you try to say you sided with your old friends you didn't really help them at all. You just stayed out of conflict leaving tcm alone. We decided we won't hit you just let you make your own decision. And now when you were hit by us tcm went to help you even they have no big chance for success. You can be supprised but even I don't like Nokia I respect tcm for helping its ally. But I am not sure if you are worth it imo.

Edited by Maia
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

38 minutes ago, Maia said:

Well you just proved my point that you chose side in this conflict that's all. Having treaties give you not only security but also some responisbility. As a prot we expected some respect towards us but you chose to show middle finger to us making a bloc during our war(what is worse making official statement at forum and put us in an uncomfortable position), if you would wait with this until war is over things would be different - we would just drop you.

What is interesting that even you try to say you sided with your old friends you didn't really help them at all. You just stayed out of conflict leaving tcm alone. We decided we won't hit you just let you make your own decision. And now when you were hit by us tcm went to help you even they have no big chance for success. You can be supprised but even I don't like Nokia I respect tcm for helping its ally. But I am not sure if you are worth it imo.

I didn't help them in the war was in respect you you, and you are just now realizing that we aren't worth it? Jesus dude, I thought I was dense.

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

2 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

I didn't help them in the war was in respect you you, and you are just now realizing that we aren't worth it? Jesus dude, I thought I was dense.

You said you chose side, and you say now you didn't help your ally  due to respect us? 

DqIlICBXcAAbT2w.jpg

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

13 minutes ago, Maia said:

You said you chose side, and you say now you didn't help your ally  due to respect us? 

DqIlICBXcAAbT2w.jpg

If us not attacking is not choosing their side then why attack us since we didn't take their side?

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

5 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

If us not attacking is not choosing their side then why attack us since we didn't take their side?

Umm you took their side by making ofiical forum post at forum (trinity bloc) but you just kept low profile to avoid fighting. You expected this will help you to get out of it without any damage, well you were wrong. Decision made always has their consequences. You could decide on your fate but you chickened out. So we had to decide for you. If you would help your ally during war however, you would not only get respect from tcm for helping them but also from us and this war would not happen.

• Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

Jack had decided not attack you outta respect for your treaty @Maia you held with his alliance i will admit seeing minesome leave outta concern of getting rolled by Bigger alliances and lacking the backbone to grow his alliance with some adversity 

i respect his choice the reasoning i do not

As for Jack i respect his choice and reasoning 

I told Jack even if we wont win ill glady follow our treaty so here we are i aint no pixel hugger i promised to fight with em if they get attacked 

Now you come crawling over here after losing to some micros and big daddy CoA telling they wouldnt help ya with your poor past desicion 

To start another war with a terrible CB and i promise you we gonna lose the Conventional war i have no issue with this but we still gonna cause as much of a headache as we can and we wont be surrendering to some annoying over grown long lived Micro mentality alliance 

4 hours ago, Maia said:

Umm you took their side by making ofiical forum post at forum (trinity bloc) but you just kept low profile to avoid fighting. You expected this will help you to get out of it without any damage, well you were wrong. Decision made always has their consequences. You could decide on your fate but you chickened out. So we had to decide for you. If you would help your ally during war however, you would not only get respect from tcm for helping them but also from us and this war would not happen.

Look I and 99% of the community that isnt involved in the Aurora circle jerk power grab would possibly agree with you. However a bloc announcement of this type isn't one that is easily delayed, the key point in this is if they had acted on that treaty you would have a valid excuse for a cb. But they didn't act on the Treaties as they were announced during the war. That to me is a really key point in this entire affair, they stuck to the way the treaties were set and acted in good faith towards you. Therefore you've done nothing but look like petulant children who are in a big kids body trying to play at the adults table. Go back to playing in your sandbox before you pick on someone you can't deal with. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

[...]

I sense you are a bit annoyed of current situation. Maybe you should think about some retirement?

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Look I and 99% of the community that isnt involved in the Aurora circle jerk power grab would possibly agree with you. However a bloc announcement of this type isn't one that is easily delayed, the key point in this is if they had acted on that treaty you would have a valid excuse for a cb.  

Oh, that interesting. You say they can't wait like a week to annouce it as our war with tcm and pm was pretty short one.

Look I and 99% of the community that isnt involved in the Aurora circle jerk power grab would possibly agree with you. However a bloc announcement of this type isn't one that is easily delayed, the key point in this is if they had acted on that treaty you would have a valid excuse for a cb. But they didn't act on the Treaties as they were announced during the war

What do you mean they didn't act on the Treaties? So you say  you can just simply shitpost  or just share with your plans at forum at alliance affairs? They didn't deny Trinity bloc annoucement wasn't legit. 

That to me is a really key point in this entire affair, they stuck to the way the treaties were set and acted in good faith towards you. Therefore you've done nothing but look like petulant children who are in a big kids body trying to play at the adults table. Go back to playing in your sandbox before you pick on someone you can't deal with. 

You know they were  our protectorate? I think some people think that being under protectorate means only benefits - protection, money, gov assistance. No, you simply need to understand that this kind of treaty is like relation parent-child with only difference that you can choose who will be your parent. Relations can be different, some parent will be strict another one will be very cool with everything you do. But you have a choice to choose the best option for you. No one forced CHB to be under our prot. Being prot, you give a simple signal you are not strong enough and independent yet, this is why you need somebody who will protect you and give you opportunity to grow. 

CHB creating bloc with TCM doesn't understand that this kind of treaties has to be approved by protector first. Even having M level treaties oblige you to inform you allies if you can ally this particular alliance, and then decide if you should push it or hold on a new treaty.

Choosing middle ground in our conflict was simply to avoid rolling. It's not about respect towards us. If they respected us they would hold with a treaty and share concerns with us first. Then we could decide together how to solve this issue. I understand they can like tcm more than us so we could end up with some agreement - for example, drop them after war and they can do whatever they want to - creating Trinity bloc with TCM etc.

2 hours ago, Epi said:

Not informing your allies of an aggressive war against their other allies is stupid.

It was our protector, we had issue with war plans leaked by our prot so we had to be cautious this time.  I won't say who it was but it is interesting we are still in good terms and we we have still have that prot. So basically it proves that we are not  "petulant children" as Alexio said. This game is about politics and if you do mistakes other side will used it for their advantage. But good communication with others is a key to avoid this mistakes.

• Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Maia said:

You know they were  our protectorate? I think some people think that being under protectorate means only benefits - protection, money, gov assistance. No, you simply need to understand that this kind of treaty is like relation parent-child with only difference that you can choose who will be your parent. Relations can be different, some parent will be strict another one will be very cool with everything you do. But you have a choice to choose the best option for you. No one forced CHB to be under our prot. Being prot, you give a simple signal you are not strong enough and independent yet, this is why you need somebody who will protect you and give you opportunity to grow. 

Choosing middle ground in our conflict was simply to avoid rolling. It's not about respect towards us. If they respected us they would hold with a treaty and share concerns with us first. Then we could decide together how to solve this issue. I understand they can like tcm more than us so we could end up with some agreement - for example, drop them after war and they can do whatever they want to - creating Trinity bloc with TCM etc.

Not all protectorates are the same. We originally asked for an MD because we needed M level ties to top 30 to avoid the raids. Ya'll said we had to go with a prot until we got back to the top 50 so we accepted. Keep in mind at this time we had just gotten out of the war with arrgh and imperium. Between when we accepted to when we joined the bloc we never asked for (thus never got) counters, money, or really any of that. What we received from you was the treaty itself that prevented another war like arrgh's, and that was why we didn't attack you when we switched. If we wanted to just avoid war altogether, we would have just not joined the bloc since you gave us the option not to attack TCM. We did not attack you out of respect toward our old treaty. I know you seem to have a really hard time believing that, but its the truth.

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

59 minutes ago, Maia said:

I sense you are a bit annoyed of current situation. Maybe you should think about some retirement?

Oh, that interesting. You say they can't wait like a week to annouce it as our war with tcm and pm was pretty short one.

What do you mean they didn't act on the Treaties? So you say  you can just simply shitpost  or just share with your plans at forum at alliance affairs? They didn't deny Trinity bloc annoucement wasn't legit. 

CHB creating bloc with TCM doesn't understand that this kind of treaties has to be approved by protector first. Even having M level treaties oblige you to inform you allies if you can ally this particular alliance, and then decide if you should push it or hold on a new treaty.

It was our protector, we had issue with war plans leaked by our prot so we had to be cautious this time.  I won't say who it was but it is interesting we are still in good terms and we we have still have that prot. So basically it proves that we are not  "petulant children" as Alexio said. This game is about politics and if you do mistakes other side will used it for their advantage. But good communication with others is a key to avoid this mistakes.

Sometimes treaty announcements aren't able to be held due to various mitigating factors, but I dont expect everyone to understand that. 

I think you understand fully what I mean on the choosing not to act on treaties. They could have just hit you straight up when Trinity was announced, which would have been a shitty move. However they did not and they did not act on a treaty signed during your war, they respected how the sides were and what treaties they held to conflicting sides at the start and finish of the war. 

Noted that Aurora expects their protectorates to actually work more like MLevel treaties. 

Why would they choose to get a treaty approved by a protector they was cancelling and moving out of their sphere from? That makes absolutely no sense...

So you don't give that protectorate the war information but that leaves no excuse for excluding your other allies. Its just poor management from yourselves expecting everyone to know what you are doing. 

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Sometimes treaty announcements aren't able to be held due to various mitigating factors, but I dont expect everyone to understand that. 

Yeah I don't get it. Maybe I was in alliances which this kind of mistakes were not possible. We always took seriously what we annouce.

43 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I think you understand fully what I mean on the choosing not to act on treaties. They could have just hit you straight up when Trinity was announced, which would have been a shitty move. However they did not and they did not act on a treaty signed during your war, they respected how the sides were and what treaties they held to conflicting sides at the start and finish of the war. 

They were no M level treaty with us to make a treaty like that. You still don't understand what it means to be a under protectorate. You choose protector fa policy not your own. 

Forum post at alliance affairs is not a joke place. If you place information here it is official. Unless you denied it and say other side forced it. But chb confirmed it.

I know Nokia is using this particular place for shitposting but this is a bad behaviour and shouldn't be used as an example.

Also as a protector we strongly hated official annoucement of Trinity bloc it cause see us in bad light. Our prot signing enemy during war? This was so disrespectful for us.
Not sure how they respect us by not help their new allies in war... I am pretty sure they didn't make it just because they are too small for that. Otherwise they will just hit us without any remorse. They avoided beating that's all. 

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

So you don't give that protectorate the war information but that leaves no excuse for excluding your other allies. Its just poor management from yourselves expecting everyone to know what you are doing. 

Why you imply rest of our ally didn't know about it? We are just more cautious with prots as they are in the process of developing an experianced gov members. 

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Maia said:

Yeah I don't get it. Maybe I was in alliances which this kind of mistakes were not possible. We always took seriously what we annouce.

They were no M level treaty with us to make a treaty like that. You still don't understand what it means to be a under protectorate. You choose protector fa policy not your own. 

Forum post at alliance affairs is not a joke place. If you place information here it is official. Unless you denied it and say other side forced it. But chb confirmed it.

I know Nokia is using this particular place for shitposting but this is a bad behaviour and shouldn't be used as an example.

Also as a protector we strongly hated official annoucement of Trinity bloc it cause see us in bad light. Our prot signing enemy during war? This was so disrespectful for us.
Not sure how they respect us by not help their new allies in war... I am pretty sure they didn't make it just because they are too small for that. Otherwise they will just hit us without any remorse. They avoided beating that's all. 

Why you imply rest of our ally didn't know about it? We are just more cautious with prots as they are in the process of developing an experianced gov members. 

I think you have a very different view of protectorates than I do. Thoroughly different and its actually quite terrible. You do not have to follow the FA direction of your protectors, especially if you are planning to make that cut as they were doing. Protectorates are their own alliance not an extension of their protector, you do not hammer into them your will. You give them advice and guidance, if they choose to go down a separate path so be it. Otherwise why do you bother to have protectorates you might as well force them to merge into you? A note to all new alliances to form do not choose Aurora as a protector, especially if how Maia has said that is how they treat their protectorates. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Alexio15 said:

Why would they choose to get a treaty approved by a protector they was cancelling and moving out of their sphere from? That makes absolutely no sense...

You simply didn't understand me. It's not about changing course in your fa but the way they did it. This is what was disprespectful for us.

• Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 minute ago, Maia said:

You simply didn't understand me. It's not about changing course in your fa but the way they did it. This is what was disprespectful for us.

I will agree with you that how we went about our actions wasn't the best way to do it, however, we didn't have a lot of choices and at the time what we did seemed to be the best one. If you think it was disrespectful, I can't say you were wrong since that's your opinion, but you need to understand that what we did was not to avoid war, and not to spite or disrespect your alliance. As if said before, if we wanted to avoid war there were better ways we already knew of to do it, and if we intended to spite you we would have declared war.

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

5 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

I think you have a very different view of protectorates than I do. Thoroughly different and its actually quite terrible. You do not have to follow the FA direction of your protectors, especially if you are planning to make that cut as they were doing. Protectorates are their own alliance not an extension of their protector, you do not hammer into them your will. You give them advice and guidance, if they choose to go down a separate path so be it. Otherwise why do you bother to have protectorates you might as well force them to merge into you? A note to all new alliances to form do not choose Aurora as a protector, especially if how Maia has said that is how they treat their protectorates. 

We didn't make to cut them lmao. They decided to change side that's why we cut them. Don't imply something isn't true at all. I expected they will notice us they want to drop us. And then they could do whatever they want. 

About prots...

We value that we have chemistry between our  govs. It's about freindship first and understanding. This way we can go through any issue. The way CHB acted was a slap in the face to Aurora. Nothing will change my mind. Some things should be done in pms first before it will get public. They decided to pull it off without discussing it with us and make some agreement. We are not bad that we couldn't find solution from this issue...

And yeah if you expect protection  only without any responsibilities don't come to us for protection. Simple as that.

• Upvote 2

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

:popcorn:🙂 

I am not gonna take a side on this debate, but it sure is entertainment watching you guys. Have fun - both sides - blowing things up. After you're done just follow Swamps wonderful example and shake hands N be friends. No need for toxicity.

You know they were  our protectorate? I think some people think that being under protectorate means only benefits - protection, money, gov assistance. No, you simply need to understand that this kind of treaty is like relation parent-child with only difference that you can choose who will be your parent.

Okay, nvm, I do have an opinion, and I disagree with this statement entirely.

2 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

:popcorn:🙂 

I am not gonna take a side on this debate, but it sure is entertainment watching you guys. Have fun - both sides - blowing things up. After you're done just follow Swamps wonderful example and shake hands N be friends. No need for toxicity.

Okay, nvm, I do have an opinion, and I disagree with this statement entirely.

• Haha 1

Peace in our time