Thalmor Radio: May 8th Spooky Show!

Thalmor

logo_smaller.png

Thalmor Radio is having a paranormal segment after our P&W talk segment for May 8th. We invite anybody with any paranormal, odd, spooky, or otherwise out-of-the-norm experiences to come on and share their story! 

Thalmor Radio is P&W's only weekly radio show; hosted by myself and my robotic clone alongside our co-host Shifty every Friday night at 9 PM EST. We talk about weekly events in P&W, news-worthy happenings in the real world, and anything else that crosses our minds during the course of the broadcast. 

Come on out this Friday. Shut the windows, bring the cat in, fix the deadbolt, and let's have a spooky time on the 8th! We encourage all those with any interesting experiences to reach out to me or Shifty via Discord, in-game, or OWF PMs. 

Hosted by Factory Fresh Media: https://discord.gg/N8TV44E

• Like 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

First time reviewer, long time listener here. I for one tune in every week in fact. Thalmor's divisive but in-depth opinion pieces, as well as his eccentric and clever guests help me when all other hope is lost during my commute.

Two thumbs up!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Come on out this Friday. Shut the windows, bring the cat in, fix the deadbolt, and let's have a spooky time on the 8th! We encourage all those with any interesting experiences to reach out to me or Shifty via Discord, in-game, or OWF PMs. 

Hosted by Factory Fresh Media: https://discord.gg/N8TV44E

Don't forget to coat the windows and cracks under the door with Ayylien-Out.

M9kHl3b.jpg

Caution: Does not stop burglars.

6 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Smh stop doing these on weekdays. Some of us are essential workers reeeee

I'll talk to the audience next show about switching to Saturdays.

There's always a problem of switching days and times because it throws the audience off, but you're probably not the only person interested in listening who can't because of scheduling and I'm open to adjusting the show to be as accessable as possible.

new_forum_sig_2.png

13 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Smh stop doing these on weekdays. Some of us are essential workers reeeee

Essential worker here too

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I'll talk to the audience next show about switching to Saturdays.

There's always a problem of switching days and times because it throws the audience off, but you're probably not the only person interested in listening who can't because of scheduling and I'm open to adjusting the show to be as accessable as possible.

I only have Thursday-Friday off.