[Treaty] Protection of the Bold

Aqua-Corpsman

The Ronin Empire has quite a few protectorates, but I believe Hizu will by far be our favorite.

We do not have many restrictions on our protectorates but I will list what few ones we have here,

Do not declare war without our permission 
Do not conspire against our government

In return, tRE promises to

Protect Hizu
Grow members
Teach government

Mutual deals such as low interest loans and resource trades are also in line to occur.

Edited by Royal Confederacy
My brain bugged out, oops.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

2 minutes ago, Azazel said:

First what is tRE ? Why don’t you start there 

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7376

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Just now, Malleator said:

Thank you for your community service.

You're very welcome, totally wasn't a way to keep them from declaring war on random alliances again.

Just now, Epi said:

Why even protect them after this?

Well, a whole host of reasons. 

1.) Because we can
2.) To keep them from doing this again
3.) Because the more the merrier 

4 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

Well, a whole host of reasons. 

1.) Because we can
2.) To keep them from doing this again
3.) Because the more the merrier 

True dat

37 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

More importantly, what makes you think you can actually protect anyone?

I mean, clearly nothing, seeing that they're a protectorate themselves. :v

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

So... #77 protects #114.

This means I think we're gonna need a bit more granularity in the definition of 'micro'.

There's protectorates... then there's protectorates that protect protectorates. That's three right there; the protectorate, the protectorate that's uppity enough to have its own protectorates, and the micros so damn micro that they have a protected micro as protector.

Then there's this guy who's protected by a protectorate, himself protecting a yet more micro micro...

...and Camelot way at the bottom getting raided by those.

So, that's protectorates > micros > millicros > Camelot? Sound about right?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
43 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

More importantly, what makes you think you can actually protect anyone?

Well as they are protected by tCW, can not see you doing anything to stop them or show them how they can not protect anyone?

30 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well as they are protected by tCW, can not see you doing anything to stop them or show them how they can not protect anyone?

And tCW is basically protected by Carthago, so I can't see anyone doing anything to stop anybody these days :P

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

All you have to do is hit one of the protectorates of the micro, then tCW doesn’t really have a valid way to enter 

11 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Camelot way at the bottom getting raided by those.

So, that's protectorates > micros > millicros > Camelot? Sound about right?

Edited 8 minutes ago by Sir Scarfalot

What? Since when, looking at our war screen ...

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

1 hour ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

What George said, big boy alliances don't like having to deal with the drama or their prots being braindead enough to try and protect even smaller, crappier alliances than themselves.

So I ask again, how do they expect to protect any of their prots? They're basically hoping TCW will be bored enough to do it for them, at which point TCW should just drop for trying to drag them into bullcrap.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
1 hour ago, Azazel said:

All you have to do is hit one of the protectorates of the micro, then tCW doesn’t really have a valid way to enter 

It was a joke, we all know how long it takes tCW to defend someone they protect, you know first hand lol

34 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

What George said, big boy alliances don't like having to deal with the drama or their prots being braindead enough to try and protect even smaller, crappier alliances than themselves.

So I ask again, how do they expect to protect any of their prots? They're basically hoping TCW will be bored enough to do it for them, at which point TCW should just drop for trying to drag them into bullcrap.

tCW would not do anything as stated above, by the time they get around to it the war would be over anyway. 

3 hours ago, Akuryo said:

It's been said before... but it really doesn't stop being true: If you're confident enough to protect someone, you really shouldn't be in need of a protector your own dang self. Nor should a protectorate make a quasi-independent bloc, for exactly the same reasons. (I'm looking at these tiny alliances... what are y'all doing smh)

• Upvote 2

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

It's been said before... but it really doesn't stop being true: If you're confident enough to protect someone, you really shouldn't be in need of a protector your own dang self. Nor should a protectorate make a quasi-independent bloc, for exactly the same reasons. (I'm looking at these tiny alliances... what are y'all doing smh)

Didnt NP protect someone as they was being protected not so long ago?

6 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

We are only being protected by TCW because they don't want a MDP. They wanted to protect us.

34 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

We are only being protected by TCW because they don't want a MDP. They wanted to protect us.

They didn't want an MDP because you're neither large nor competent enough to have one. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you might actually have a chance of becoming anything.

38 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Didnt NP protect someone as they was being protected not so long ago?

During a war where our protector told us they'd be upgrading as soon as it ended, and then shortly after while everybody's FA changed?

Yeah really accurate comparison, ya dunce. Try a little harder with the false equivalencies, or yanno, just get a clue and stop pretending ya know anything but city builds ?