Ships vs Air

Demon

Naval Ships are aquatic vessels used in maritime operations. They are used to blockade nations from trading, damage infrastructure, and destroy aircraft. To manufacture naval ships you need drydocks in your cities. Each drydock can produce up to 1 ship per day.

didn't find any way to destroy aircrafts with ships

of course you wont, I mean if the airfield are located deep inland, then how are the ships going to destroy the airplane? unless you are saying the ship of your nation is so special, it can float up into mid air, fly towards the airfield and destroy those plane :)

Ships can destroy aircraft, that's why they have anti-aircraft guns on them. 

Ships destroying aircraft is defensive in nature.  It's been awhile since I've done an air strike on navy, but I do believe some number of attacking aircraft are destroyed.  So the game mechanics are correct.  Ships destroy aircraft but only when they are being attacked, as it should be.  Ships cannot be used offensively to attack aircraft.

Ships cannot hurt aircraft, soldiers cannot hurt aircraft, and tanks cannot hurt aircraft. Only aircraft can hurt aircraft. Attacking ships means fighting your opponents aircraft.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Ships cannot hurt aircraft, soldiers cannot hurt aircraft, and tanks cannot hurt aircraft. Only aircraft can hurt aircraft. Attacking ships means fighting your opponents aircraft.

Ground control can make planes worth half a plane. (Or maybe half the number of planes)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Ground control can make planes worth half a plane. (Or maybe half the number of planes)

It doesn't actually destroy the planes, which is what I was getting at

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

This is just a mistaken description, likely from a long, long time ago. Ships themselves can't damage aircraft, and I'll fix the description to reflect that.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link