PnW unOfficial Discord Server

Alastor

10 hours ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Lots of ignorance here. Let's clear it up.

@hope that person was banned and message history purged about 3 seconds after you joined and then immediately left the server. I'm currently the only moderator so I'm not on 24/7.

@Michaellaneous GOONS are welcome on the server, racism is not. DNFJ was one of the first people to join the server.

@Salt Meat see my above message to hope.

@Comrade Marx Not every thread in Orbis Central needs to descend into GOONS vs. Racists.

My reasons for creating this server are stated in the OP. Overt use of Slowmode, banning/warning people arbitrarily, an over-zealous auto-mod that deletes half of the messages posted...

These are the reasons why the Freefolk gather in my halls. It has nothing to do with racism and I've made that abundantly clear.

Good to hear! I logged onto the server before it was invaded by a few edgelords like that, and it seemed pleasant, more pleasant than the official one. Thanks for banning the edgelords and racists.

I'm down with this if only because Dr. Rush is an insufferably terrible mod.

@Alex if you actually would like the official Discord server to grow and flourish, the first step you need to take is putting that guy on the chopping block. Until then, people are just gonna keep going elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Teaspoon said:

I'm down with this if only because Dr. Rush is an insufferably terrible mod.

@Alex if you actually would like the official Discord server to grow and flourish, the first step you need to take is putting that guy on the chopping block. Until then, people are just gonna keep going elsewhere.

Dr. Rush is definitely not on the top of the list of "bad mods" in that server. In fact, he may be the best out of the lot.

Still waiting for the rest of the GOONSQUAD to respond back to me after falsely accusing me of fostering racism / hate speech. Or can I just assume you come into threads to troll and dip?

@hope @Salt Meat etc

Edited by Bartholomew Roberts
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Dr. Rush is definitely not on the top of the list of "bad mods" in that server. In fact, he may be the best out of the lot.

Nah he's trash, and honestly if you think otherwise that's a pretty bad sign of how your server's moderation is likely to operate too.

Edited by Teaspoon

1 hour ago, Bartholomew Roberts said:

Still waiting for the rest of the GOONSQUAD to respond back to me after falsely accusing me of fostering racism / hate speech. Or can I just assume you come into threads to troll and dip?

@hope @Salt Meat etc

Do you regularly require a pat on the back for performing basic moderation?

Good work, keep it up.

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2019 at 2:11 PM, Salt Meat said:

Do you regularly require a pat on the back for performing basic moderation?

Good work, keep it up.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:56 PM, Comrade Marx said:

Congratulations on modding your server. 

Just doing my job. :)