Who wants 300 k?

Redrum

It needs to be shown to anyone who participates in future Redrum bounties that they may get shafted on the reward. Guardian took out about 100 tanks, the same as Aenir and Aisha combined, and Jorji by himself. It was 100% a collaboration with no "heavy lifters." Anyone who hopes to place bounties in the future should see the flaws in this one and do it correctly. Shafting someone on a bounty reward might result in one placed on your own head...

Redrum, the "proof" you needed was in the guy's war history. You put down $300K and didn't think to check the status of the wars declared on the target?

I refer you to reading my original post.  But since I dont think you will I have conviently taken the exerpt for you!  :D

"This is open to anybody but I will need proof by screen shots that you were the one who did it."

I spesifically said that THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE needs to give me screen shots.  Guardian claimed responsibility and I waited about THREE DAYS and nobody else claimed it.  Then after I pay it you come along and say I am not fair?  Give me a break.  Something needed to be done and to motivate people and I put up 300k of my OWN MONEY to get the job done.  I did not recieve the money from anybody else.  So in conclussion I gave them ample time to prove it and I have yet to hear from them only you and I am certainly not going to do their job for them.

It needs to be shown to anyone who participates in future Redrum bounties that they may get shafted on the reward. Guardian took out about 100 tanks, the same as Aenir and Aisha combined, and Jorji by himself. It was 100% a collaboration with no "heavy lifters." Anyone who hopes to place bounties in the future should see the flaws in this one and do it correctly. Shafting someone on a bounty reward might result in one placed on your own head...

Redrum, the "proof" you needed was in the guy's war history. You put down $300K and didn't think to check the status of the wars declared on the target?

If you're going to fabricate stats, at least make them somewhat close to reality. 

http://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=18642 Slys war: 237

http://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=18695 my war: 62, just shy of 300 by 1.

http://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=18743 and if you'll note the start of this war, you'll see the casualties reflect that attacks were done when no soldiers were around to make the tanks useful, thus allowing virtually free kills.

EDIT: You know what? Forget it. Had a much longer post. I've commented in several places about SK's help, but all you've managed to do is make me think less of SK with this and show me you've no clue what you're talking about.

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

I'll reiterate what I told Prefontaine in private. The Seven Kingdoms praises the actions of Guardian and the role they played in dismantling Demon. In fact, I had given Prefontaine some grief as they beat SK to the punch in launching heavy attacks on him. We have no interest in claiming the bounty or a portion thereof. 

As a general reminder: while all SK members are free to share their opinions and discuss anything they please, their opinions are just that. Theirs. Only government members hold the authority to speak on behalf of the alliance as a whole and even that's only when explicitly stated. 

• Upvote 3

God damnit that's some fine leadership. Brings a tear of joy to my eye.

Or perhaps that might say something about the forum goers? If people thought that Ren was speaking in an official capacity for SK, what's next? People thinking I speak for UPN when I make cynical or douchebag comments?

Hell, even the thought of any of my posts being held as the official opinion of the UPN is hilarious. Almost 1000 posts and only 2-3 of them were ever probably in line with UPN's thoughts (those being the war declaration comments of course)  :lol:

Although, maybe I should speak in an official capacity instead of sitting on the edge of the troll fence?

Nah, then I'd never post anything and y'all would get bored. ;)

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh I was being serious not sarcastic. Cody's post was top notch, from an alliance leadership side it was immaculate. Good English, thought out, contacted the user privately first and discussed it there, cleared up any thoughts on official alliance word. Very good work.

T7Vrilp.png

Oh I was being serious not sarcastic. Cody's post was top notch, from an alliance leadership side it was immaculate. Good English, thought out, contacted the user privately first and discussed it there, cleared up any thoughts on official alliance word. Very good work.

Oh, maybe with all this LoIN/HIL and Raiders Return/Red Guards nonsense people forgot what an actual alliance does?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Or perhaps that might say something about the forum goers? If people thought that Ren was speaking in an official capacity for SK, what's next? People thinking I speak for UPN when I make cynical or douchebag comments?

Hell, even the thought of any of my posts being held as the official opinion of the UPN is hilarious. Almost 1000 posts and only 2-3 of them were ever probably in line with UPN's thoughts (those being the war declaration comments of course)  :lol:

Although, maybe I should speak in an official capacity instead of sitting on the edge of the troll fence?

Nah, then I'd never post anything and y'all would get bored. ;)

People might start thinking that Bear King is really a real position that is totally super serious, too...

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Wait, did someone think for a second that my thoughts represented SK as a whole? I'm the voice of reason who kicks SK leadership in the butt when their thoughts and ideas disconnect with reality. SK is led by a boys' club who sometimes loses touch with the needs of it's constituents, not unlike our politicians on Capitol Hill. I'm the one outside with a bullhorn telling them why their wrong and keeping them grounded. But I am not in charge, nor am I barometer of the current sentiment among members of SK. My thoughts are my own. With that said, it's refreshing to see Guardian leadership so quick to dismiss an entire alliance on the words of one loud mouth.

To stay on track:

I was just pointing out an injustice as a casual observer. I never said I wanted the bounty, that I wanted to place a bounty, or that anyone needed to pay up. I looked at the time the bounty was placed and the stats of the wars started after that time. I didn't fabricate facts, I just didn't consider anyone who started fighting before the bounty was placed. And this isn't the first time I've pointed out an injustice, nor will it be the last. I'll reiterate the main point I made earlier: If you plan to place a bounty, do it different than this guy. If you plan to claim a future bounty placed by Redrum, keep in the back of your mind that you may not get paid.

And I will say for the LAST time.  That I specifically said they had to prove to me and that I was not going to do their work for them.  Nobody else proved it so i gave it to guardian this is rediculess my understanding is that the people you mentioned dont even want the bounty so stop trying to discredit me and get your facts streight.  I was VERY clear about what it took to claim it and that I was not going to look for people who "deserved it."

So just for the record, total damages were:

Guardian

580.04 Infra, 17,760 soldiers, 346 tanks, 15 aircraft, 1 ship, $29,347.8 loot

SK (all Aisha Greyjoy)

262.63 Infra, 3,340 soldiers, 177 tanks, 3 aircraft, 0 ships, $0 loot

TAC (Jorji)

117.23 Infra, 8,523 soldiers, 78 tanks, 0 aircraft, 0 ships, $0 loot

UPN

240.12 infra, 7,743 soldiers, 86 tanks, 0 aircraft, 0 ships, $1003.67 loot

Jejoshua

0 infra, 1,751 soldiers, 16 tanks, 0 aircraft, 0 ships, 0 loot

The main thing is that Sly took out about half of Demon's ground forces and also his ship (which was blockading everyone who previously attempted to take him out) before UPN, Jorji and Aisha got into the fray. Guardian pumped about $600k into Sly's nation, combined with about $100k of his own funds and over 700 steel which was worth about $1 mil (plus munitions, aluminum, gas) to get his military over Demon's. We also got a $250k loan from TAC which was repaid and some resources from TEst

The problem at first was that Demon was only about 50 score, but still had a huge military (500 tanks, 12k soldiers, 18 aircraft, 1 ship). The only people in range were nations with 2 small cities and little military, so it was not possible for well militarized nations to do much. The only way was to build up a small nation under attack by Demon (Sly). With Sly heavily built up, Demon felt he was forced to buy a 2nd city so he could train more soldiers/tanks to overtake Sly's military, which of course put him in range of much bigger nations (he had 102 score at one point) despite having a smaller military than when he had 50 score, so it was less difficult to do significant damage to his nation.

Edited by Memph

The problem at first was that Demon was only about 50 score, but still had a huge military (500 tanks, 12k soldiers, 18 aircraft, 1 ship). The only people in range were nations with 2 small cities and little military, so it was not possible for well militarized nations to do much. The only way was to build up a small nation under attack by Demon (Sly). With Sly heavily built up, Demon felt he was forced to buy a 2nd city so he could train more soldiers/tanks to overtake Sly's military, which of course put him in range of much bigger nations (he had 102 score at one point) despite having a smaller military than when he had 50 score, so it was less difficult to do significant damage to his nation.

The bounty was placed after Demon got his second city. Ren has stated that she didn't calculate anything from before the bounty was placed.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's worth pointing out that Aisha Greyjoy did nearly as much infra damage as both Guardian members combined, and two members of UPN did a substantial amount of damage too, especially to his military. Everyone who had a hand really deserves a slice of the bounty.

I waive any share of bounty.  Thanks for noticing though, Ren.

Duke of House Greyjoy

...and I got paid anyway.  I'm not one to turn down cash that's actually sent to me.  Thanks.

Its much easier to be noble about it when the money isn't sitting there, waiting to be accepted.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy

"There is no great mystery to the fact that the truth of the events of the past and the histories by which we record them so often stand in askance. History is a thing made for the vanity of Man, a spurious nostrum designed to flatter his ego and allay his anxieties. And with good reason. For to see the true shape of the past clearly is to see a thing of horror." - Niedrich Fietzer

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...