Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Of The Flies

Another Naval Attack Glitch

Recommended Posts

What were you doing (or trying to do):

Opponent launched naval battles at update

What happened (describe thoroughly please):

They performed 3 Naval attacks in a row(12 MAP), when I looked at the war page less than an hour later, they had two available MAP, which should be impossible.

 


Link to page:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=519153

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Of The Flies said:

What were you doing (or trying to do):

Opponent launched naval battles at update

What happened (describe thoroughly please):

They performed 3 Naval attacks in a row(12 MAP), when I looked at the war page less than an hour later, they had two available MAP, which should be impossible.

 


Link to page:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=519153

 

LOL it looks like you "looked at the war page" about 4 hours later when you airstriked. So that means your opponent has generated two maps. It also looks like your resistance is 30 VS his 38. That's not a bug report that's just whining about losing your first war.

Edited by Deulos
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deulos said:

LOL it looks like you "looked at the war page" about 4 hours later when you airstriked. So that means your opponent has generated two maps. It also looks like your resistance is 30 VS his 38. That's not a bug report that's just whining about losing your first war.

I verified the times at that moment and it was absolutely within an hour of update. Airstrikes came hours later. You're welcome to calculate the time elapsed since the war began, and how many points worth of attacks were used though.

 

Or in other words, kindly lick my balls and keep your partisan crap out of bug reports, thanks.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 7:16 PM, Of The Flies said:

I verified the times at that moment and it was absolutely within an hour of update. Airstrikes came hours later. You're welcome to calculate the time elapsed since the war began, and how many points worth of attacks were used though.

 

Or in other words, kindly lick my balls and keep your partisan crap out of bug reports, thanks.

Excuse me?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Excuse me?

Did I stutter?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Of The Flies said:

Did I stutter?

Sticks and stones, friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Prefonteen said:

Sticks and stones, friend.

I'm still not sure what you're on about.

 

This is the bug reporting section of the forum, and I'm letting the game admin know of a bug I encountered. Is there something I can help you with too or are you lost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Of The Flies said:

I'm still not sure what you're on about.

 

This is the bug reporting section of the forum, and I'm letting the game admin know of a bug I encountered. Is there something I can help you with too or are you lost?

I mean, you called me into this conversation. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 11:20 AM, Deulos said:

LOL it looks like you "looked at the war page" about 4 hours later when you airstriked. So that means your opponent has generated two maps. It also looks like your resistance is 30 VS his 38. That's not a bug report that's just whining about losing your first war.

The war ended in 48 hours (almost exactly). Mesothelioma (of the flies) is in Fortress policy, so both sides started with 6 points. That means, at most, Umbra had 30 points. However he did 8 naval attacks, which should have cost 32.

I know Argrrr members aren't known for their intelligence, but I would really like to believe something as basic as 8 x 4 isn't too high intellect for you.

17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

I mean, you called me into this conversation. Why?

What drugs are you on, dude?

Edited by Archibald
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the MAP tracking support Arch!

 

Inst also was kind enough to break down the specific scenario here: 

 

Now that said, I shouldn't have to say this, but this is entirely just a bug report, to hopefully assist in fixing the problem as the admin has claimed he's had trouble replicating it, hopefully multiple instances of it will help him track it down.

 

That's all it is though. Not an attack on the opponent, not whining because I'm about to lose a war(I looked forward to finally losing a war, @Deulos, got to see the world from Arrghs perspective!)

I have no reason to believe it was done intentionally, nor am I accusing anyone of doing so, and in fact you'll find instances in this forum of fellow GOONS reporting the same bug in a situation where it benefited them.

 

That said, intentional or not, it's still a massive bug that essentially completely destroys the integrity of the war system in this game, and one that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Edited by Of The Flies
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archibald said:

The war ended in 48 hours (almost exactly). Mesothelioma (of the flies) is in Fortress policy, so both sides started with 6 points. That means, at most, Umbra had 30 points. However he did 8 naval attacks, which should have cost 32.

I know Argrrr members aren't known for their intelligence, but I would really like to believe something as basic as 8 x 4 isn't too high intellect for you.

What drugs are you on, dude?

Acid, friend!

 

trippinballs.jpg?width=500&height=376

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently working on the issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.