New Project: Next Generation Smelters

Thalmor

This is good, the one thing i would add would be 30-40k mun to buy it, just bc we have less alu, steel and gas than mun ingame. 

Cost:

Cash: $20,000,000
Uranium: 5,000
Gasoline: 10,000
Steel: 20,000
Aluminum: 20,000
Munitions: 30,000/40,000

Edited by MonkeyDLegend
cost added so plebs don't ... you know...
32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

5 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

This is good, the one thing i would add would be 30-40k mun to buy it, just bc we have less alu, steel and gas than mun ingame. 

Cost:

Cash: $20,000,000
Uranium: 5,000
Gasoline: 10,000
Steel: 20,000
Aluminum: 20,000
Munitions: 30,000/40,000

Nothing smelts better than bullets. 

I'd only suggest 90% or 95% instead of 100% since it is more " "realistic" " but also because there should be a cost for decomming units, and 15-20% is still significant enough savings to make it worth buying (especially for more active fighters). 

Edited by Sisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Other ideas to incorporate could involve gaining a small percentage of resources from the units killed or lost in wars. Lets say you get an IT in a ground attack, maybe you gain 10% of the steel from the tanks killed/lost. Recouping things on the field.

Though perhaps that's an idea for a project separate of this one -- though I think the theme sort of fits in.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Would like more of these suggestions in a price range I don't need to save forever I didn't horde a bunch of cheap resources when the market was way down; although still like the idea of more projects. Although I think people might be going overboard on the resource costs, since I think it was duped resources causing the price dive in resources for a while.