Let's Talk

Dio Brando

1 minute ago, Inst said:

Between you and me, we already know where the reserve cache has been hidden, right?

Reserve cache? Do you know something I don't? :P 

Edited by Dio Brando

8 minutes ago, Inst said:

You're implicitly supporting your former ally within the Chaos sphere by arguing that players shouldn't have to moderate the game and roll your former protectorate-of-an-ally. That has a deontological point; i.e, vigilante justice is abhorred in most civilized societies because there is a strong chance of excess and injustice.

However, in a game like this, where cheating is hard to control (I believe one of your partners accused someone I know of operating espionage multis, and I wouldn't put it past that person), social norms and the lynch mob are a crucial consequentialist means of deterring cheating. Sure, most NR members never knew what was going on and we can accuse this rolling of being excessive. But, how about Knightfall? I don't think most TKR members or TCW members knew or cared about the dogpiles TKR instigated against other alliances. They ended up having to bear responsibility of things they probably didn't understand, and TKR lost about 40% of its members and TCW about 60% of its members. How is rolling NR for the sins of its banned government different than that?

Why are you linking political actions in game based upon politics of the game with a moderation conversation? TKR getting stomped on during Knightfall is part of the game and part that members accept. Cheating is not. It's completely different. 

I've already explained my issue with the player base taking the moderation reigns and I even told you what should have been done to correct the situation. If you cannot understand that than we have nothing left to talk about. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

We actually have nothing left to talk about. I've been discussing with others, and it seems that the unaccounted for RSS is equal to the damages sustained by a certain alliance last war. Your behavior is just further inflaming suspicions as to the extent of the conspiracy. We can't necessarily prove it without a whistleblower, but the things we got away were amazing! That's a meme you wouldn't necessarily know.

On 6/2/2019 at 5:30 AM, Leftbehind said:

What did you do? Attack an alliance and knock down some infra. O, thank you very much my whale in shining armor. Our heroes.

Don 't be too hard on the man, I called BK and TCW !@#$ and said they wouldn't do it so naturally they were forced to take action.

XLL3z4T.gif