Orbis Nuclear Weapons Hall of Fame

Fraggle

From The Desk of Wembly Fraggle
The Nation of Fraggle Rock

25at9cj.jpg

Greetings to all the most awesome nations of Orbis. And a tip of the ball cap to the others. We Fraggles have plenty of time on our hands. We farm, and drill, and mine, and build nuclear weapons. So one day, a creative Fraggle came up to me and suggested that we build the first and only Orbis Nuclear Weapons Hall of Fame. This building will honor the special nations that have used nuclear weapons in a creative manner.

To become an Orbis Nuclear Weapons Hall of Fame member, the nations must get at least 66% of the vote from the legacy members. Legacy members? Yes. People paved the way for a nuclear world and are automatically inducted on the first ever ballot.

The first three members of the Orbis Nuclear Weapons Hall of Fame are as follows:

The Nation of Fraggle Rock - As the first nation to create nuclear weapons, this nation is known for using them in the most creative ways and will always be counted on to keep Orbis on their feet.

Aeon Hellicks - As a close friend of Fraggle Rock, and realized what Fraggle Rock was doing early on, decided to build its own program. A staunch nuclear power and heck of a fighter. Aeon had to move on from Orbis and will hand its Hall of Fame vote over to The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Kangaroo Ocean - Great nation that knows how to properly use the nuclear weapon. Although this nation built the program third, the Hall of Fame will give it a legacy vote.

Please give a round of applause to the founding members of the Orbis Nuclear Weapons Hall of Fame.

Now onto this month's selection. We will meet every six weeks to possibly induct a new member.

As Aeon has handed over their vote to Fraggle Rock, The Nation of Fraggle Rock has 66% of the votes needed to induct any nation into the Hall of Fame.

The selection will be announced in two days, after pleading from the masses who want in and waiting to see who forks up the most cash to get in.

What a honor!!!!

• Upvote 3

Apeman for his hunt of big game.

Unlike alliances such as TEst who only hit those who were already weakened for game. Apeman went after a strong healthy beast to demonstrate his nuclear prowess and big game hunting abilities. 

His hunt to this day has not been matched.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Apeman for his hunt of big game.

Unlike alliances such as TEst who only hit those who were already weekend for game. Apeman went after a strong healthy beast to demonstrate his nuclear prowess and big game hunting abilities. 

His hunt to this day has not been matched.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd agree with ol James here and to add to the above, I believe Apeman also has the most nukes....at something like 100! He should get a special decoration, something like "The Century Club"!

X4EfkAB.png

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd agree with ol James here and to add to the above, I believe Apeman also has the most nukes....at something like 100! He should get a special decoration, something like "The Century Club"!

You might want to check out Fraggle Rock.  Ape just copies me.  He is out of the running.