Easier Infrastructure & Land Purchasing

Mageofpie

So unless I'm mistaken, there doesn't really seem to be a way to increase your infrastructure or land in multiple cities at once, you need to go into all of them. What if all my cities have even infrastructure and I want to purchase +50 infrastructure or +100 land in all of my cities. Can this be made in to a function? Would help people rebuild after fighting, or even help passive nations add their infra/land every so often.

• Upvote 1

This doesn't really help in either situation. Once damaged after a war, all of your cities will have a slightly different infra level and require a different amount of infra to be purchased. Also, most of the time when upgrading cities normally you will be doing it one city at a time because that is when you have the cash available.

It's not a terrible idea, but the one or two chances where it might be useful (semi-active player logging in once a week to buy&sell) is not worth the effort on the part of the developers or the confusion for players trying to learn it. 

Check out my P&W Aide here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24872-fliesnow-s-politics-and-war-aide

Crux sacra sit mihi lux; Non draco sit mihi dux

This doesn't really help in either situation. Once damaged after a war, all of your cities will have a slightly different infra level and require a different amount of infra to be purchased. Also, most of the time when upgrading cities normally you will be doing it one city at a time because that is when you have the cash available.

It's not a terrible idea, but the one or two chances where it might be useful (semi-active player logging in once a week to buy&sell) is not worth the effort on the part of the developers or the confusion for players trying to learn it. 

I agree. I'm just making the suggestion though. Maybe Alex will have some downtime at some point and can work on it when all else is done.

Or maybe you put in a value (say 1500) and all your cities under 1500 infra will auto build up to that number

• Upvote 4

LTcxGHN.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For someone like me, that likes maintaining the same infra/land values across all cities, being able to specify one number on one screen and it autobuilds up to that infra/land value, would be awesome.

I'm always a fan of something that means I don't have to open up 17 tabs ;)

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Should also be able to import a single city template so that it applies to all cities.

If only somehow it was suggested awhile ago, like here: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8900-copy-city/  it could have been implemented already.

Edited by Sailor Jerry

X4EfkAB.png