NK rolls up

Apeman

OK so clearly you don't realize what transpired. I was to big to help attack. So I sat here and fought those who attacked me. Ask guardian, he even commented on how the RNG was clearly against me. With superior numbers I was still losing. Regardless I was still attacked by 2 others. So now while I stand here with no military, you wanna fight? I'm sure my infra will be small and you may get your chance, and with all the help your 300 combined nation's can muster, you will get your chance.

This clearly shows the level of your intelligence and quite simply shows that by yourself are not as strong as you think. You want me that bad? Talk your allies into stopping, give me 5 days to arm up, then we can go. Otherwise trying to pick a fight with someone who is defenseless just brings us back to my previous statement of:

Hey meatball, suck it!

Or we can wait until my expensive infra is worth less than yours and then I will nuke the pants off of you. Then I can dance around claiming your incompetence and lack of bravery like the fool you are.

So here we are at this intersection again.

Hey meatball, suck it!

LOL :D

I know that you got attacked and lost your military, i can see it there in your war history. You are free to judge my intelligence the same way I judge yours (like building high level infra and playing with a suicide style, both of these doesn't fit together).

And why do you need 5 days to arm up? You have lots of nukes with you, isn't this how you play your game? Just launch nukes :P Or did you suddenly realize how foolish that was and trying to change it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey genius, how many nukes you think I'm gonna have after your 300 nation's spy and eat them? Prove your point, attack ares single handed and tell me how your so great.

In order to strike big you need to be big. Having I known I was gonna be fighting the size handicapped, without a doubt it requires a different strategy. Since you have read my time lines you will notice the amount of infra destroyed in every battle was superior to my opponents. Tell me again how you would win if we were identical?

Hey genius, how many nukes you think I'm gonna have after your 300 nation's spy and eat them? Prove your point, attack ares single handed and tell me how your so great.

So does a genius Ape realize that it's impossible for 300 nations to spy on you? And did I say I'm great? Just said I'm bored and saw a potential for entertainment with your nukes :P

Upset and having to explain to common rodents are two completely separate things. Add up the nation's in your collective alliances and come up with a number. I assume that is the ones willing to spy me at this point. Or is it wrong to assume people would do that while they sit on the other side of the line? If I am indeed being narrow minded I would like to know who is filling my spy slots daily. So all this is of course assuming that indeed somebody from this side of the line isn't upset with rising food prices and decide to take a nuke off the table.

A few more rounds and we will fight on my terms. Please try to keep your smug attitude. I'm not giving you the satisfaction of taking my expensive infra. I would rather give it to tS.

LOL :D

I know that you got attacked and lost your military, i can see it there in your war history. You are free to judge my intelligence the same way I judge yours (like building high level infra and playing with a suicide style, both of these doesn't fit together).

And why do you need 5 days to arm up? You have lots of nukes with you, isn't this how you play your game? Just launch nukes :P Or did you suddenly realize how foolish that was and trying to change it?

I think the point here is you are talking of Conventional Combat, which obviously NK is does not utilize. Now if we are talking about Total Losses of Infrastructure and the end cost of what it will take to rebuild...you would lose every time. So you need to specify the terms of combat. Are we going for Military Losses or Monetary/Infrastructure losses. THEN you may have a valid point...but I doubt it. 

Apeman is upset apparently.

@$$ hattery will do that to you.

Hes a sad little monkey

Sad...no...irritated...sure. But when you have to listen to people complain about "oh no my pixels" and "the radiation is so unfair" and of course my favorite "nuking isn't a good plan of attack" you get irritated quickly.

Edited by Drecq

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

I actually welcome the nukes. They always seem to help me with their beige function. As does almost all of Mensa. 

I do say though we start a spy coalition that keeps nukes in check during peace time.

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I actually welcome the nukes. They always seem to help me with their beige function. As does almost all of Mensa. 

I do say though we start a spy coalition that keeps nukes in check during peace time.

Well...that is a goal to have. I don't know if it will work or not, but I can say that after the addition of the Radiation System...it very well could. See how the Radiation System can make people work together...and to think there are people out there that don't like it...such a shame.

At least we can agree that nukes are fun right?

qAFfwLo.gif

Sad...no...irritated...sure. But when you have to listen to people complain about "oh no my pixels" and "the radiation is so unfair" and of course my favorite "nuking isn't a good plan of attack" you get irritated quickly.

It's not.  Nuking people hinders the ability to counter properly.

• Downvote 1

Want a little cheese with that Whine?

Sure. I'll be sure to put it in NK's terms of surrender.

(I actually enjoy getting nuked by the way.)

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Sure. I'll be sure to put it in NK's terms of surrender.

(I actually enjoy getting nuked by the way.)

Please do so, I am sure we can make Cheese Exports in the next update :D

(I don't mind getting nuked, just a game.)

qAFfwLo.gif

Upset and having to explain to common rodents are two completely separate things. Add up the nation's in your collective alliances and come up with a number. I assume that is the ones willing to spy me at this point. Or is it wrong to assume people would do that while they sit on the other side of the line? If I am indeed being narrow minded I would like to know who is filling my spy slots daily. So all this is of course assuming that indeed somebody from this side of the line isn't upset with rising food prices and decide to take a nuke off the table.

A few more rounds and we will fight on my terms. Please try to keep your smug attitude. I'm not giving you the satisfaction of taking my expensive infra. I would rather give it to tS.

We just need two nations, one with CIA and another without CIA (or) 1.5 nations with CIA (or) 3 nations without CIA. Do you need more explanation why it's not 300? Clearly you are upset, else why would you bring up 'rising food prices' term or 'rodents' for that matter?

I think the point here is you are talking of Conventional Combat, which obviously NK is does not utilize. Now if we are talking about Total Losses of Infrastructure and the end cost of what it will take to rebuild...you would lose every time. So you need to specify the terms of combat. Are we going for Military Losses or Monetary/Infrastructure losses. THEN you may have a valid point...but I doubt it.

If NK doesn't care about conventional warfare, then why did Apeman build up his military? And why does he need 5 more days to attack me? And again, why did he build cities with that high infrastructure? In NK, few members were building conventional military, others had just nukes, how do you guys even fight together?

And it's not necessary, your side had people with 2000 infra or even more while starting the war (unlike Alpha for example), so it's not really like we are losing more. May be if you calculate the cost for just one round, may be. But in prolonged war, if we are careful and active, we can totally !@#$ with your nations.

And yeah, as BeachBunny said, it's a way to go into beige :P

Anyway, this is not really my intention to bring up these points though, I simply asked him to fight with me right now (and forget his military), launch nukes on me and burn together :P But he seems to be unhappy for some other reason :lol:

Edited by Aerys Targaryen
  • Upvote 1

We just need two nations, one with CIA and another without CIA (or) 1.5 nations with CIA (or) 3 nations without CIA. Do you need more explanation why it's not 300? Clearly you are upset, else why would you bring up 'rising food prices' term or 'rodents' for that matter?

If NK doesn't care about conventional warfare, then why did Apeman build up his military? And why does he need 5 more days to attack me? And again, why did he build cities with that high infrastructure? In NK, few members were building conventional military, others had just nukes, how do you guys even fight together?

And it's not necessary, your side had people with 2000 infra or even more while starting the war (unlike Alpha for example), so it's not really like we are losing more. May be if you calculate the cost for just one round, may be. But in prolonged war, if we are careful and active, we can totally !@#$ with your nations.

And yeah, as BeachBunny said, it's a way to go into beige :P

Anyway, this is not really my intention to bring up these points though, I simply asked him to fight with me right now (and forget his military), launch nukes on me and burn together :P But he seems to be unhappy for some other reason :lol:

They probably need all that infra to pay for the upkeep of 60 nukes per nation.

• Upvote 1

They probably need all that infra to pay for the upkeep of 60 nukes per nation.

haha, upkeep alone for 60 nukes is around $3,150,000 during war time ($2,100,000 during peace time). But a play style which involves mutual destruction and a high investment in infrastructure doesn't go hand in hand though.

• Upvote 1