NK rolls up

Apeman

Your score

His score

Yes, his nation is totally the destroyed one.

Someone is salty that their alliance is the new Storm Division.  :lol:

My nations still up and kicking ass. Come and declare big boy.

Sorry mate, I have no offensive war slots anymore.  I'm nuking the shit out of some much bigger cities that what you have.  Alpha has pretty low standards for nations we will nuke....but 1000 infra is even too low for us.

o7 the Nuke God and his official list of prophets!

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

What is going on here? Send out 5 DoW get 2 counter attacks from ts. Poor attempt of defence!!! Group of people as large as you can't fill my 3 slots! Come on guys and girls, not really that fussy, stop hugging your pixels and fill my slots let me leave wrecked and satisfied with my nukes all gone.

What is going on here? Send out 5 DoW get 2 counter attacks from ts. Poor attempt of defence!!! Group of people as large as you can't fill my 3 slots! Come on guys and girls, not really that fussy, stop hugging your pixels and fill my slots let me leave wrecked and satisfied with my nukes all gone.

There is 0 benefit to having 3 slots on you you are already 0'd and your infra is near the point where air strikes are not advantageous 

• Upvote 1

I'd say you got your wish, looking at your nation ;)

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

Her nation can be replaced for less than 120 million. It cost more than that to put the nukes on. Over time it seems like nothing, we anticipate the big release. The build up and anxiety over the turn approaching. Then the big bang, our eyes roll back and we get our money out of the tS bank and do it again. Be bigger in less than two months. It's sorta our thing! She is coming right now I bet

Hey meatball. Suck it!

What happened with those 'nuke talk'? You didn't declare even a single offensive war to help your 'brothers', but here I am offering my pixels (or meat if you prefer) and you run away? I guess you care about your pixels??

• Upvote 1

OK so clearly you don't realize what transpired. I was to big to help attack. So I sat here and fought those who attacked me. Ask guardian, he even commented on how the RNG was clearly against me. With superior numbers I was still losing. Regardless I was still attacked by 2 others. So now while I stand here with no military, you wanna fight? I'm sure my infra will be small and you may get your chance, and with all the help your 300 combined nation's can muster, you will get your chance.

This clearly shows the level of your intelligence and quite simply shows that by yourself are not as strong as you think. You want me that bad? Talk your allies into stopping, give me 5 days to arm up, then we can go. Otherwise trying to pick a fight with someone who is defenseless just brings us back to my previous statement of:

Hey meatball, suck it!

Or we can wait until my expensive infra is worth less than yours and then I will nuke the pants off of you. Then I can dance around claiming your incompetence and lack of bravery like the fool you are.

So here we are at this intersection again.

Hey meatball, suck it!