Wacky Warnings?

Kastor

I fully agree. My warning was completely unwarranted and my appeal wasn't even considered.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

There was a public announcement about these. 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15945-8232016-multiple-nations-on-same-network-policy-update/?p=267880

Check that link out, has the information you are seeking.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

• Administrators

Warnings haven ever been appealable, and always expired automatically. We've never even had a section of the forums relevant to appealing warns. This isn't (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways).

That said, if you believe you were treated unfairly by a moderator for some reason, you're free to send me a PM and ask me to look into the issue. You might be able to construe that as an "appeal", however, I've never referred to it as such. In regards to Yosodog's appeal, he did not send me a PM and ask me to look at the warn given to him, he made a formal appeal in the Ban Appeals subforum which, as I explained, is not recognized by the Moderation Team as warning points automatically expire after 60 days.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...

Warnings haven ever been appealable, and always expired automatically. We've never even had a section of the forums relevant to appealing warns. This isn't (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways).

What does this have to do with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). Any good community with a warn/ban process should also have an appeal process.

Also your moderator team needs to stop coddling the whiney little manchildren on this forum.

• Upvote 3

XLL3z4T.gif

What does this have to do with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). Any good community with a warn/ban process should also have an appeal process.

Also your moderator team needs to stop coddling the whiney little manchildren on this forum.

I think simply put - (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) might have an appealing process, but PW doesnt. Maybe some players get confused?

I'd like to say that I don't ever coddle the whiney little manchildren on this forum, which is probably why I get called out as much. Your words are hurtful and I'm offended.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC