In Memory of Captain Hiller

Tali

3 against 1? No contest. If I remember correctly you spent millions of dollars of ESD money on KigerX and still I beat him lol. Want to go another time? Will be fun :D

Idk why i'm talking to you - you have no concept in how this game actually works. "millions of dollars" learn to english and learn to understand basic building concepts of this game. 

Our alliance is waring you - we are going another time - can't wait for all of your messages of "please stop attacking me" again. Will be sure to get me off. 

Idk why i'm talking to you - you have no concept in how this game actually works. "millions of dollars" learn to english and learn to understand basic building concepts of this game. 

Our alliance is waring you - we are going another time - can't wait for all of your messages of "please stop attacking me" again. Will be sure to get me off. 

I will sure look forward to it lmao...

:D :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

I will sure look forward to it lmao...

:D :D :D

LMAO!!!!........love yourself with much warmth and deliverance.

Edit: changed because someone cried like a !@#$.   <- speaking directly to MasterD

Edit: Wanted to point out that the &#33;@#&#036; was MasterD

Edited by Mad Max

You never did attract the cream of the crop, Did you max? :P

Spandan, if you weren't so impatient, you would have been great.

• Upvote 1

You never did attract the cream of the crop, Did you max? :P

Spandan, if you weren't so impatient, you would have been great.

I suppose they saw you there and figured they could &#33;@#&#036; off just the same.

Well. Look where that got you.

Edited by Mad Max

I did good when two of you declared war on me, one was weak and now he asked for peace, the other was not bad but now he's steamrolled by my airforce.

Then another one from Knights Radiant appeared in full rape mode...

If was only Earth Space Defense vs Oblivion we would have won.

• Upvote 1

I did good when two of you declared war on me, one was weak and now he asked for peace, the other was not bad but now he's steamrolled by my airforce.

Then another one from Knights Radiant appeared in full rape mode...

If was only Earth Space Defense vs Oblivion we would have won.

Theres no correlation between you doing good and peace, there was an internal issue that lead to my removal, and I am not going to keep fighting for ESD when im not in it.

I don't want to mudsling, however i do want to point out esd was underprepared militarily, and the impulsiveness (despite advice advising to wait a few more days from the handsome eloquent director of Defense Tactics) lead to an attack when they were not ready. If I was Militarized, rip your nation. However, have fun but do not claim you would beat esd 1 on 1, you would not.

Theres no correlation between you doing good and peace, there was an internal issue that lead to my removal, and I am not going to keep fighting for ESD when im not in it.

I don't want to mudsling, however i do want to point out esd was underprepared militarily, and the impulsiveness (despite advice advising to wait a few more days from the handsome eloquent director of Defense Tactics) lead to an attack when they were not ready. If I was Militarized, rip your nation. However, have fun but do not claim you would beat esd 1 on 1, you would not.

Honestly, you guys could have won if you militarized, because we were already at war and we weren't ready for war either. But I Feel that the way It ended up we ended in a better condition than ESD since Oblivion only dropped 1k score while ESD dropped nearly 5k score so far.Our score drop even includes TKR rolling me and some other top rank oblivion members after ESD hit us.

Honestly, you guys could have won if you militarized, because we were already at war and we weren't ready for war either. But I Feel that the way It ended up we ended in a better condition than ESD since Oblivion only dropped 1k score while ESD dropped nearly 5k score so far.Our score drop even includes TKR rolling me and some other top rank oblivion members after ESD hit us.

Yes, if we were militarized, we could of done better, but we rushed so we could assist our allies you and Rose attacked TKR.

This is the first war for ESD and most of our members first time as well, of course we will have kinks and etc, but we will learn from this war so we can do better in the next. You cant learn to war unless you actually war, even if you teach them the best way to do it, they still need to do the actual experience to learn.

Considering how things went, I think ESD did good for its first time, even if it could of been a hell a lot better than it went, and I'm proud of my members for their attempts to assist us during this war.

o/ ESD

PoJQyFJ.gif

I agree. I have a question. They were pissed i hit at 7, did that affect the blitz a lot? It was a failure from the start. Riza literally blames it all on me, but i think she needs to take responsibility that her and max both ignored my request to militarize. Their excuse was, well tkr wants us in now.

Also, i love spandan and lyserol is cool, gold pickups

• Upvote 2

I agree. I have a question. They were pissed i hit at 7, did that affect the blitz a lot? It was a failure from the start. Riza literally blames it all on me, but i think she needs to take responsibility that her and max both ignored my request to militarize. Their excuse was, well tkr wants us in now.

Also, i love spandan and lyserol is cool, gold pickups

Butthurt is butthurt.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Everyone already knows this. 

Like....everyone. 

The issue is also not "internal" you're a Jackass IC. Everyone already knows that too - hence u bein butthurt. IT cool tho, because they don't think it be like it is but it do. 

Truths.

We knew hitting you guys on a whim would be tough - but we did it anyway. Kudos to wiping out my wimpy military. :P 

Updeclaring is the tits tho. 

Everyone already knows this.

Like....everyone.

The issue is also not "internal" you're a Jackass IC. Everyone already knows that too - hence u bein butthurt. IT cool tho, because they don't think it be like it is but it do.

Truths.

We knew hitting you guys on a whim would be tough - but we did it anyway. Kudos to wiping out my wimpy military. :P

Updeclaring is the tits tho.

You literally hand out government positions like Christmas presents. You're just somebody I used to blow

• Upvote 1