The Player Below Me

Nimm

Were you pointing that at me? 

Just hoping someone else was going through the same struggle.

Nah, it's Perfect.

Person below me has driven past a Starbucks today.

Past yes, went into no

The person below me prefers smoothies over any other beverage.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I do. They let my precious cold out. 

The person below me prefers the original Colt 1911 over the newer 1911A1s

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Lucky. I'm fighting my uncle over owner ship of my grandfather's, which he took before we even had the funeral. (This happened 16ish years ago, but I was never old enough to have an arguement until now)

I like milk. Almond milk is pretty good.

The person below me has recently gotten ripped off.

Az6EzuS.png

I have not.

The person below me has a laptop instead of desktop

Az6EzuS.png

I browse the forums but I can't remember my paw login info so I only play on computer.

The person below me bites their nails rather than clipping them

Az6EzuS.png

nope.avi

TPBM wants Facebook to die a slow and painful death.

I'd like the negative vibes that people advertise through facebook to die (so basically the things that make people hate facebook), but facebook itself is normally quite useful for networking and spreading the word about important matters. \o/

TPBM prefers their tea hot/warm over iced/cold (if they like tea, that is D: ).

xzhPlEh.png?1

Not so much anymore. I used to be though.

The person below me showers in the PM rather than the AM

Az6EzuS.png

Yes and no... I shower at night, but sometimes that's past midnight (early AM), but I like to do it in total darkness (at night with no light), then I sit in the pooled bath water and use the tub as a sensory deprivation tank.  

TPBM is unemployed.

nJeJurI.jpg

Sadly. But I've got quite a few applications out there. Hopefully one bites.

The person below me likes banana pudding

Az6EzuS.png

:o how did you know its so tasty with Waffle Cookies 

The next person will be willing to give up there nation for a week to save a life of a dear friend on P&W

• Upvote 1
6992.jpg

Yes it is!

Depends on what you mean by give it up. If you mean go inactive for a week, sure no problem. If you mean let someone else run my account then no, no one can be The Divine Bush but me.

The player below me is a better shot with pistols than they are with rifles.

Az6EzuS.png

• Administrators

Yes it is!

Depends on what you mean by give it up. If you mean go inactive for a week, sure no problem. If you mean let someone else run my account then no, no one can be The Divine Bush but me.

The player below me is a better shot with pistols than they are with rifles.

Honestly couldn't tell you. Probably not.

TPBM plays Politics and War. :P (Ha! I win!)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link