Republic of Seoul forces assault the PRC

Park Geun-hye

The Republic of Seoul, with its heavily developed army, has invaded the Peoples' Republic of China and attacked multiple points within the country. Some pictures below describe their advance.

readiness.jpg?itok=sePx3vj9

Republic of Seoul Ground Forces are seen on the outskirts of Anshan, Peoples' Republic of China, the nearest major metropolitan center to the Republic of Seoul.

645123ac-32f5-43c6-a9e8-23a5243317db-206

Soldiers from the Peoples' Liberation Army march to Anshan to counter the threat of the Republic of Seoul Armed Forces

size0.jpg

Republic of Seoul Ground Forces fire on enemy positions near Anshan

skorea_165161726.jpg

Republic of Seoul tanks are seen moving towards the capital, Beijing, after seizing control of Anshan.

Urban+Combat+Training+Continues+Part+Exe

Republic of Seoul soldier prepares to storm the Ministry of communications.

84597039.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=F13A1F

The Republic of Seoul flag flies over Beijing after the ROS seized the city.

#Anything I can do to improve? Only just started doing these.

Edited by Park Geun-hye
  • Upvote 5

The GMR is confused on why there is a country named after our Major City.

--OOC--

ss2016-07-29at09.58.44_zpsyfls0fcb.png

You may have a problem.

Source: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12815-politics-war-roleplaying-applications-info-re-opened/

Edited by Chiester 556

--OOC--

You may have a problem.

Source: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12815-politics-war-roleplaying-applications-info-re-opened/

We were not aware of this. What do you want me to do about it?

OOC: Actually look at the world map next time before you claim land.

I didn't claim anything to be my own, I made a little article about how my nation had seized a city, which as you can see is my second city in my nation. The article did not once refer to any place on your special world map.

Edited by Park Geun-hye
  • Upvote 5

I didn't claim anything to be my own, I made a little article about how my nation had seized a city.

But yet you're assuming control of Seoul. Which by National Roleplay Guidelines is my own.

But yet you're assuming control of Seoul. Which by National Roleplay Guidelines is my own.

My nation is called "The Republic of Seoul". I don't see what you want me to do about it, I am clearly not affiliated with you nor do I own any place on the map. I simply made a little article about how I had acquired a new city. I don't see an issue here.

Edited by Park Geun-hye
  • Upvote 4

My nation is called "The Republic of Seoul". I don't see what you want me to do about it, I am clearly not affiliated with you nor do I own any place on the map. I simply made a little article about how I had acquired a new city. I don't see an issue here.

Not only that you just claimed a bit of land owned by The Order of Humanity. Whom actually owns the Beijing area.

Not only that you just claimed a bit of land owned by The Order of Humanity. Whom actually owns the Beijing area.

Again, I am not referring to this imaginary map you have. I made an article about me seizing a city. It is not about your little map. It is about me, pretend taking a city that has nothing to do with anybody. It is completely isolated.

In fact, the link you sent me to has this:

"For those of you who wish to become a part of the roleplaying community here in the National Affairs subforum,

this is the thread within which you should apply!"

Which seems to suggest that if I want to be involved in the RP community then I should apply, but I do not want to be involved in your role play community. This post did not refer to any part of your role play community nor did it suggest that I was seizing any territory in your role playing community.

Please see: (https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12885-national-affairs-roleplay-rules-guidelines/) where no issue is raised regarding my post, specifically ("The Nation Affairs subforum purpose is allow players to role play specific events related to their nations".) and as this is only related to my nation and doesn't claim to be seizing anybodies land [For example, I never claimed to own your territory or any other territory.] then there is evidently no issue in me making this post that is about the internal affairs of my nation.

Edited by Park Geun-hye
  • Upvote 4

-snip-

I'm 99% sure you're definitely in the right with this. Some people can be a little more edgy than others, but don't let people like that discourage you from RPing your nation. If you want to proceed further with your RP (which I definitely recommend you should), I think you'd have an easier time using Blogs - they're generally free of incidents such as this one.

Also, the Federal Republic of Narvan congratulates the Republic of Seoul at smashing the vile Communist Chinese and their authoritarian regime. 

• Upvote 4

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I'm 99% sure you're definitely in the right with this. Some people can be a little more edgy than others, but don't let people like that discourage you from RPing your nation. If you want to proceed further with your RP (which I definitely recommend you should), I think you'd have an easier time using Blogs - they're generally free of incidents such as this one.

Also, the Federal Republic of Narvan congratulates the Republic of Seoul at smashing the vile Communist Chinese and their authoritarian regime. 

The Republic of Seoul is happy to have an ally in their fight against the communist ideal.

--OOC-- Yeh, I might just use blogs next time. :D. Thanks for that. They just embargoed me. :,(

Edited by Park Geun-hye
  • Upvote 3

OOC: Blogs might be a better suggestion. The issue is that yeah, Seoul was taken on the map, so even if you didn't think you were claiming someone else's territory,it cane off as such.

OOC : That was not my intention, but I will make sure to check out blogs. I don't think their over reaction including taking action against my nation in the form of an embargo saying they would be"Watching me..." is necessary at all.

As I have stressed multiple times, I am happy to put this in the past if they will do the same.

Edited by Park Geun-hye
  • Upvote 1

OOC: Blogs might be a better suggestion. The issue is that yeah, Seoul was taken on the map, so even if you didn't think you were claiming someone else's territory,it cane off as such.

I would like to point out, that the good Park Geun-hye never specified where Seoul is. Is it Seoul, the capital of South Korea? Or is it some other Seoul, somewhere else?

As for Beijing and China, the Republic of Seoul invaded the People's Republic of China, which I must point out, since it appears y'all do not process the capability to do so, but it doesn't exist on the RP map. As for Beijing, it's capitol, the same thing with Seoul can be applied to Beijing. It's like for example, Paris. Which Paris? Paris, France? Or Paris, Texas?

So, not only is the good Park Geun-hye not participating in the RP (which I'll point out, you don't have to join to post here), he is RPing his nation, which is 100% allowed as per Four's wonderful compilation of rules.

So not only did Park Geun-hye not violate the RP map, he didn't even violate any rules. All of his RP was within his means, he was RPing his own nation, and since there isn't even a nation called the People's Republic of China in this RP map of cancerous cancer, he did not even violate the two-way interaction rule.

<3

Edited by Prezyan
  • Upvote 4

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

--OOC--

You may have a problem.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with you.

• Upvote 1

I can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with you.

OOC: Might want to read the rest of the thread.

Nova Scotia joins the congratulations and we praise you on your successful siege of the city.

• Upvote 4

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Austrlai welcomes you wise and intellect leader of the republic of Seoul, we hope to open relations in the near future.

OOC: happy to decided to join, maybe take southern China on the RP map, or talk with other nations on land exchanges and such.

• Upvote 1

The Kingdom of The Evenstar has a staunch anti-Communist foreign policy. We applaud the Republic of Korea for taking action against one and liberating the people of Beijing.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

OOC post:

I'm speaking on behalf of Solaris (who is currently RP'ing as Chiester 556). He's very drunk right now and says he's sorry for being a bit aggressive in this thread. He would apologize himself, but he's a bit to inhibited right now. He'll return and give a proper apology when he sobers up.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

OOC: Yeah don't worry about that lame RP map, I am the great anti-communist Empire of Calondia, the arch nemesis of communist Japan and their traitor usurpers. I RP just as you do, ignoring the map, and hey, I even claim Seoul myself and actually all of Korea. The map means nothing except for those who wish to use it.

• Upvote 1