Underlordgc

Ayayay

Hello! I am Underlordgc, famed UPN Cabinet Advisor and the primary instigator in yesterdays Food Price explosion (you're welcome Orbis) I also managed UPN's "Gulags for troubled BLOCheads"â„¢ for a short time.

I'm currently driving up the P&W Wiki Hits counter.

What's that?

"Why?" You ask? 

Because shits n giggles is a much better way of entertainment than work.

I'll also gamble P&W money when bored, but only for "fun" things.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Stop having fun with the market or I'll send the bunnies to eat your brain

I can't Sheepy ruined it  :(

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Even though I was messing around, I still love it  :lol:

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

!@#$ me, I just realized your user name isn't underlogic.

Just thought I'd mention it.

• Upvote 3
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Someone saw my username for like 4 years and never realized that it wasn't underlogic. It wasn't until I called them out on getting my name wrong in a post that they realized it :P

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just thought I'd mention it.

I feel your pain - I still do a double take every day. >_>
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Where does the "gc" at the end of underlord come from? What does it mean?

Old Game, it is literally the acronym from a game called "Galactic Conquest" I played back in middle school (6th or 7th grade). There was a chat box that also mixed with its far more popular sister game "Unification Wars" (It spammed nearly every site with ads for it back then). When I registered for Unification Wars "Underlord" was already taken so I added the GC so people would know I'm the Underlord from Galactic Conquest and that was that. Although it would be another year or so before I stopped using underlord completely and solely started using Underlordgc.

EDIT: Holy shit I even remembered my old password and reactivated my account >.>

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It has come out recently that your sister from the future has had sex with a polar bear multiple times, without you even knowing you had a sister.

How do you feel about both, having a sister in the future, and a polar bear defiling her sweet, soft, human flesh over and over again?

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

TIL that the forums have an ignore feature.

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win