Hillary vs Trump

Murphy

Thanks for the lesson.  Your knowledge of the subject is astounding.

Homophobia?  Where?

I have cried about the cuck's verbal barbs?  Where?

I have not seen him in person, no.  I have confirmed that the cuck is a cuck to Putin and the cuck likes to lick his...boots (I may choose a different body part but I will let the readership's imagination run wild).  I have it on Roz level authority that it was during one of these licking sessions that the cuck agreed to hand over Crimea, etc. etc., to his Bull, Putin.

Oh, I see you deleted out those nice pics by accident so here you go again:

has cucked

And whats wrong with sucking a cock? Why not come out and say it? What a disgusting homophobe, you can't even say it. Pathetic.

I donno?  What is wrong with it?  Not my thing really - actually I have yet to try it - but I am open to hear your experiences.  You might be able to sway me.

Again with the homophobia, using homosexual acts as a method of attack. I didn't think much of it before but it's now quite clear your current string of attacks are based on your hatred for homosexuals, as such of course in your mind Trump and Putin loving each other would be an attack, only a homophobe would think that. 

I thought you were one of those common variety progressives who was politically correct about everything, but now I see you're just one of those Regressives who throw gay people under the bus to suck up to other (gay hating) groups. Absolutely disgusting. Trump will protect homosexuals from hateful people like yourself and your friends like the Jihadists.

Wat?  I am so confused.  Explain this "homophobic attack" on you.  I do not care one way or the other...I do have my personal preferences and I ask you to respect that.  I am perfectly fine that you are a homosexual.  Please!  I have no desire to defend my sexual orientation as I am quite open to yours.  The fact that I am am personally not interested in sucking dick does not mean that I judge you for doing so!

You do seem super sensitive about a topic that you yourself brought up.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Wat?  I am so confused.  Explain this "homophobic attack" on you.  I do not care one way or the other...I do have my personal preferences and I ask you to respect that.  I am perfectly fine that you are a homosexual.  Please!  I have no desire to defend my sexual orientation as I am quite open to yours.  The fact that I am am personally not interested in sucking dick does not mean that I judge you for doing so!

You do seem super sensitive about a topic that you yourself brought up.

Who brought up the homophobia was you by you know, being homophobic. Your constant attempts to use beautiful homosexual love as a form of attack and ridicule is disgusting behaviour. 

Edited by Rozalia

Well this is interesting. I'm seeing heavy mentions of the word cuck by anti Trump guys online across places like the Guardian. So David Brock really has given his command to his troll army to up usage of that method of attack. For a long time I was thinking that it's amazing this forum, not a huge forum by any means but still didn't have any Hillshills on here. To think LordRahl2 was a Hillshill all along, just shows how embedded these shills can be. GET 'EM OUT! OUT! OUT! OUT!

Me I work pro bono, it's why I have better spirit and more HIGH ENERGY, you just can't beat someone who is having fun MAGGLE!

HIGH ENERGY TRIGGERED Edited by Dylan Pascua

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Lol, I love me some typical cuck supporters!

So, can any of you answer the question? Why did the cuck have such a low energy convention? Simple question.

I will not repeat myself when answering your questions, that was one of the first ones. Stop being such a dishonest person by pretending it was not answered. You're seriously the biggest liar here, Lyin'Rahl2.

You are still being simply revolting in your behaviour. When I use the word cuck I use it in a political sense, hence why it hits you so hard because you know it to be true. When you use it you have made clear you use it as a code word for homosexual acts which you find to be insulting because you're a homophobe. Putin has sex with Trump you say like that is some sort of bad thing and who bloody are you to judge? Love trumps hate, and we as a people will overcome your type of despicable bigotry. 

LordRahl is probbaly a Muslim. Can't forget Orlando. Islam supports mass genocide of gay people after all.

You know how it is with these types of guys. Most hate the Jews, see black people as some sort of animals not responsible for themselves, and far more bad stuff. No wonder they get along so well with the Islamists.

I will not repeat myself when answering your questions, that was one of the first ones. Stop being such a dishonest person by pretending it was not answered. You're seriously the biggest liar here, Lyin'Rahl2.

You are still being simply revolting in your behaviour. When I use the word cuck I use it in a political sense, hence why it hits you so hard because you know it to be true. When you use it you have made clear you use it as a code word for homosexual acts which you find to be insulting because you're a homophobe. Putin has sex with Trump you say like that is some sort of bad thing and who bloody are you to judge? Love trumps hate, and we as a people will overcome your type of despicable bigotry. 

You know how it is with these types of guys. Most hate the Jews, see black people as some sort of animals not responsible for themselves, and far more bad stuff. No wonder they get along so well with the Islamists.

Good!  Progress.  You are finally beginning to see that your posting is offensive.  You are not quite there yet, but I see a twinkle of understanding in there somewhere.  Bottom line: if you are finding the term so damn offensive when applied to your sect then maybe you should stop using it.

I too was using the term in a political sense.  You couldn't figure it out obviously but I am guessing most casual readers could.  I will spell it out for you: I did not mean that Putin was literally having sex with his wife but that DT was prostrating himself to Putin or in a larger sense cuckolding the country to Russia.  Is that clear enough for ya?

It does not get to me.  I am not politically affiliated and I do not vote.  So its tough for you to "get" to me by characterizing a political group.

And no I am not a homophobe.  I am a heterosexual but I do not care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms - at all.  However, if by implying that you are a homosexual triggers you so much, which it did, then I am guessing that you may need to look at yourself.

My guess is that you are actually a pretty hate filled person.  However, I have noticed that you have trouble when confronted directly so I decided to do so here.  And I desired to troll you, which I was wildly successful at - beyond what I thought possible.  We are posting in the spam board iirc.

/////////////

Now, if you have an actual answer that was not refuted with two seconds of googling then go ahead and repeat yourself because I have not seen an answer to my question to fullfills a basic requirement - not being prima facia wrong.  Yes, I know you will be upset because I am "changing the rules" but you need to provide an actual non-shit answer.

Good!  Progress.  You are finally beginning to see that your posting is offensive.  You are not quite there yet, but I see a twinkle of understanding in there somewhere.  Bottom line: if you are finding the term so damn offensive when applied to your sect then maybe you should stop using it.

I too was using the term in a political sense.  You couldn't figure it out obviously but I am guessing most casual readers could.  I will spell it out for you: I did not mean that Putin was literally having sex with his wife but that DT was prostrating himself to Putin or in a larger sense cuckolding the country to Russia.  Is that clear enough for ya?

It does not get to me.  I am not politically affiliated and I do not vote.  So its tough for you to "get" to me by characterizing a political group.

And no I am not a homophobe.  I am a heterosexual but I do not care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms - at all.  However, if by implying that you are a homosexual triggers you so much, which it did, then I am guessing that you may need to look at yourself.

My guess is that you are actually a pretty hate filled person.  However, I have noticed that you have trouble when confronted directly so I decided to do so here.  And I desired to troll you, which I was wildly successful at - beyond what I thought possible.  We are posting in the spam board iirc.

/////////////

Now, if you have an actual answer that was not refuted with two seconds of googling then go ahead and repeat yourself because I have not seen an answer to my question to fullfills a basic requirement - not being prima facia wrong.  Yes, I know you will be upset because I am "changing the rules" but you need to provide an actual non-shit answer.

I refer to my post earlier with me saying you would in the end revert to the troll defense to try to salvage your poor efforts, checkmate. I'm playing 6D chess like God Emperor Trump while you're playing snakes and ladders. 

So I was fully correct in that my language, not even aimed at you but others like Clinton and that sort got you flustered and mad resulting in all this here. I'm just too good, it's why I'm the champ.

Of course I knew you didn't mean his wife, you constantly showed a lack of understanding and directly stated it wasn't about Melania but homosexual love. Using beautiful homosexual love as a method of attack shows your homophobia and certainly explains some of your previous behaviour. 

How low can you go? Now you're peddling a Joe McCarthyesk conspiracy theory. Yes Lyin'Rahl2, the Russians are behind Trump and so are the Jews and Lizard people no doubt. Give me a break. 

I will not repeat myself with you as I am wise to your dishonest tricks. I answered that question including all the others and you promptly ignored them.

snip.

I did not read that, but then again I do not spend much time on most of the drivel that you write.  If you are serious then you are pretty good at failing to identify an obvious troll, I agree.

Of course you didn't understand what I said.  I have noticed your comprehension is quite low.

Ummm, conspiracy theory huh.  That is you friend.  The cuck's prostration to Putin is well documented.  Would you like me to lay it out for you barney style?

You will not repeat yourself because you either did not have an answer or do not want to show everyone how weak it is.  That is why you will "not repeat yourself". I will, however, repeat myself:

I am not a homophobe.  I am a heterosexual but I do not care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms - at all.  However, if by implying that you are a homosexual triggers you so much, which it did, then I am guessing that you may need to look at yourself.  Care to respond Roz?

/////////////

Lets just go with that bit.  Replies that make sense are appreciated but not expected.

I did not read that, but then again I do not spend much time on most of the drivel that you write.  If you are serious then you are pretty good at failing to identify an obvious troll, I agree.

Of course you didn't understand what I said.  I have noticed your comprehension is quite low.

Ummm, conspiracy theory huh.  That is you friend.  The cuck's prostration to Putin is well documented.  Would you like me to lay it out for you barney style?

You will not repeat yourself because you either did not have an answer or do not want to show everyone how weak it is.  That is why you will "not repeat yourself". I will, however, repeat myself:

I am not a homophobe.  I am a heterosexual but I do not care what consenting adults do in their bedrooms - at all.  However, if by implying that you are a homosexual triggers you so much, which it did, then I am guessing that you may need to look at yourself.  Care to respond Roz?

/////////////

Lets just go with that bit.  Replies that make sense are appreciated but not expected.

Just repeating more of your hate and ramping up the attacks . It's disturbing how you can state that you are not hate filled (and incredulity try to accuse me) and in the same breath use implication of homosexuality as an insult. I suppose it all makes sense why you hate Putin and Trump so much now. You believe them to be homosexuals so of course you'd hate them. Disgusting.

Incredible, I know.  Accusing someone who demonstrates hatred toward various groups of hatred.  I am really going out on a limb calling you hate filled.

The only one who has shown hatred here is you against homosexuals and going by you trying to now take this into others threads also hatred of the Roz. Me I'm a person of love, courage, and hope. 

Well you are not the only one to demonstrate hatred.  But you undeniably do on a regular basis.  Sorry that you cannot deal with the truth but it is what it is.  Now then:

Why did HC's convention do so well compared to the Repub one?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/194084/americans-positive-democratic-gop-convention.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

Simple question Roz.  I know you don't like to answer questions because you have trouble formulating responses that fall outside your limited view of the world.  But give it a try.  A high energy candidate should have had a high energy convention.

Well you are not the only one to demonstrate hatred.  But you undeniably do on a regular basis.  Sorry that you cannot deal with the truth but it is what it is.  Now then:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/194084/americans-positive-democratic-gop-convention.aspx?g_source=Election%202016&g_medium=lead&g_campaign=tiles

Simple question Roz.  I know you don't like to answer questions because you have trouble formulating responses that fall outside your limited view of the world.  But give it a try.  A high energy candidate should have had a high energy convention.

I see that now embarrassed and properly shamed you are trying to walk this back to less disgusting matters. It's out in the open now though and you must disavow your homophobic comments on Putin, Trump, and myself. I'm willing to accept an apology from yourself in hopes that it will set you on the track of making you a more open minded person. 

Trying to turn around on me my precise criticism of your deficiency I see. I'm not going to repeat myself, to repeat myself would only as you have shown time and time again simply result in you asking once again claiming no answer was ever presented and then want another repeat. I have no trouble repeating if someone doesn't get something but I know you're a smart guy, just dishonest. 

I know, I know.  Returning to the subject at hand is such a crazy thing to do when we have basically posted the same thing at each other 4 times in a row.  Crazy of me.

I will now challenge you to go back through your post history and disavow every hateful thing you have said.  Make a new thread for it because it will take you months.  Have fun with that.

I know you dislike talking about facts and flee from serious discussions that have weight to them.  You have fled from them every time we chat.  But I am not letting you off the hook.

I bet you will not answer and say something personal though.

Edited by LordRahl2

I know, I know.  Returning to the subject at hand is such a crazy thing to do when we have basically posted the same thing at each other 4 times in a row.  Crazy of me.

I will now challenge you to go back through your post history and disavow every hateful thing you have said.  Make a new thread for it because it will take you months.  Have fun with that.

I know you dislike talking about facts and flee from serious discussions that have weight to them.  You have fled from them every time we chat.  But I am not letting you off the hook.

The subject hand is all I've ever wanted to talk about, it's you who move things away into your hateful homophobic comments which have been constant. 

I'm full of love as I told you. You're trying to run from something by once again attacking me with your own deficiencies. For yourself there is no need to look through months of threads, your homophobic comments are on here on many pages... dozens of times.

That is strange as an earlier claim in this thread I believe was you saying I don't let things lie and keep trying to continue. Cannot be both. As for our past interactions I have tried as I thought you were a smart fellow who knew the rules of such engagements well to discuss with you. My phrasing of things can still certainly be boisterous but I observe the rules and will admit to things with no issue, not that it stopped you trying to push if I ever admitted certain evidence wasn't strong and you had the advantage as you wish to argue for arguing's sake. Beyond that you showed that the same rules I was playing by, weren't the ones you were which was very clear with the Chilcot report, and all the while your dishonest tricks have been constant of course. 

The subject hand is all I've ever wanted to talk about

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Ok, done laughing, I will take you at your word.  So:

http://www.gallup.co..._campaign=tiles

Edited by LordRahl2

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I will not repeat myself with you. I've given my answer already.

While you are working on that, what is your reaction to the people in this video:

http://nyti.ms/2b2UjMV

Lx9fBqM.jpg

k8WmTdf.jpg

YCEYZsq.jpg

Not a peep out of you but now suddenly when it can be used to attack Trump it matters? You're very dishonest.

• Upvote 1

I see you still have trouble answering direct questions.  Why is that?

And what is your reaction to the people in this video:

http://nyti.ms/2b2UjMV

I expect you will not answer these questions and respond with ad homs.

• Upvote 1