Alex Jones triggers the Young Turks

Rozalia

I am sure you had fled the argument as early as you meet resistance.  So I am not surprised you had already declared defeat before I asked for a definition.

Right, didn't go for a couple of pages or anything. You're salty towards me we get it, pack it in it's not the place.

Right, didn't go for a couple of pages or anything. You're salty towards me we get it, pack it in it's not the place.

It did go on for a couple of pages.  So....what precisely?

-signature removed for rules violation-

Yes it is funny the person who ran first is now attacking me on being a coward ain't it. uld be honest.

Lol, now you resort to lying? I have posted non-stop on this thread. I am still here to debate, and it is you who is trying to wriggle out by claiming the argument was a derailment -- apparently a derailment that you took part in with tens of posts.

We get you pal. You are someone who is scared to be defeated in a public debate. My putting you down with your inconsistency has made you cautious and you don't want to experience the same thing again.

Nothing wrong with being a coward Rozy. Cucks are known to be cowards. Embrace your personality, xdxd.

77oKn5K.png

Lol, now you resort to lying? I have posted non-stop on this thread. I am still here to debate, and it is you who is trying to wriggle out by claiming the argument was a derailment -- apparently a derailment that you took part in with tens of posts.

We get you pal. You are someone who is scared to be defeated in a public debate. My putting you down with your inconsistency has made you cautious and you don't want to experience the same thing again.

Nothing wrong with being a coward Rozy. Cucks are known to be cowards. Embrace your personality, xdxd.

It's all done in your own words. You merely kept responding to me as you couldn't afford me to have the last word. I can let you have it though so go on, I won't respond to you again in this thread.

It's all done in your own words. You merely kept responding to me as you couldn't afford me to have the last word. I can let you have it though so go on, I won't respond to you again in this thread.

No. I made an argument that made sense, you tried to avoid it. You were and remain afraid to pick or stick to a definition. So you posted distraction and fled...again - like you always do. I dont care that you had fled before - dosn't change a thing.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

The last word has been said a while ago, since you were challenged to put down your definition and fled. Which reveals to us that you are a coward.

77oKn5K.png

The last word has been said a while ago, since you were challenged to put down your definition and fled. Which reveals to us that you are a coward.

Which came way before LordRahl2 came in. As we were finished I've not bothered to respond to his petty interference on this. I've had with both of you and your dishonest and petty attacks.

• Administrators

I am here to direct conversation back to the original topic, specifically related to Alex Jones and The Young Turks. Further topic derailment will result in a thread lock.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Moderators

The moderators have received a deluge of reports and counter-reports for this thread. We could give warnings for each infraction - which would result in some of you being temporarily banned from the forums. But we decided it would be prudent to just close this thread. Don't be jerks to one another :v

• Upvote 2