What to do with inactive nations that are on the map.

I think it should be that once their nation no longer exists in-game, it should be voided. And by inactive, do you mean in-game or forums? Three weeks feels very short of a time.

It's stated very clearly in the OP that I meant in-game.

new_forum_sig_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

but maybe 1 month of inactivity unless previous arrangements were made 

If that were the case, then Finland would be removed soon, which isn't right considering how much work Sintiya has done for the map. For now, only nations that no longer exist in-game will be removed from the map. I'm also considering adding a rule which states that nations on the map must participate in the NatRP section at least once or twice a month (with their own posts) or risk being removed from the map.

• Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Yeah. 

I think before you start moving towards removal of territories you have to start at what the required activity level should be for participants in this world of RP. That being said, Eva-B, said that people should post 1-2 times/month to stay active. Also stated that nations land claims here don't get removed unless nations get deleted. There needs to be a common ground.

1. Nations must post X amount of times/month to be considered Active.
  2. Nations that are not active.....?
  3. Nations that are deleted.....?
  4. Land for inactive/deleted players.....?

Fill in the blanks. 

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

Yeah. 

I think before you start moving towards removal of territories you have to start at what the required activity level should be for participants in this world of RP. That being said, Eva-B, said that people should post 1-2 times/month to stay active. Also stated that nations land claims here don't get removed unless nations get deleted. There needs to be a common ground.

1. Nations must post X amount of times/month to be considered Active.
  2. Nations that are not active.....?
  3. Nations that are deleted.....?
  4. Land for inactive/deleted players.....?

Fill in the blanks. 

What about nations in vacation mode?

What about nations in vacation mode?

I'd say that players who meet the activity requirement, and know they'll be gone for a certain amount of time, reply in the map thread saying so.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I'd say that players who meet the activity requirement, and know they'll be gone for a certain amount of time, reply in the map thread saying so.

Haven't been really active with RP due to RL and stuff, but I think this is a good idea for vacation mode people. Then if they are absent for longer than the time they said, they fall into the inactive players rules.

Haven't been really active with RP due to RL and stuff, but I think this is a good idea for vacation mode people. Then if they are absent for longer than the time they said, they fall into the inactive players rules.

Both good points here. 

Others?

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC