P&W's Future and Expansions

Marco Polo

Sheepy, I've been thinking about when we start to have players passing the 25-30th city mark and we start expanding pass the 4-5000 infra mark with the limits you set for hospitals, police and recycling centers, it will be difficult to reduce disease and pollution if we (someday) reach 10,000+ infra. So what would you do in the next 2 years to help expand PW to keep us interested since we do not know how many cities we can build as well reaching incredible amount of infra. I hope expansions can be added for cities that will become mega-metropolis' in the future.

I personally suggested a "landfill" improvement in another thread, I think in the future Sheepy will definitely have to implement some new ways to reduce pollution/disease for top-tier nations because land is really expensive over 2000. Also I think their will need to be more things for top-tier nations to spend their money on once cities/infra start becoming ridiculously expensive. More National Projects perhaps? Some kind of large money sink will be needed.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

If you reach 30 cities x 5,000 infra maybe you can unlock some kind of suicide button, and put your nation out of its misery.

Edited by Woot
  • Upvote 5

A couple of ridiculous National Projects could be the cure.  "National Bio Dome".......reduces pollution by like 500 or some crazy shit and for the medical/disease side of things, "Obamacare "Advanced Health Care" which would be things like "Nanites" or "Gene Therapy/Splicing" which would cut disease down to almost non existent.  Granted these types of projects would have to cost a metric ass-load in both cash and resources.....but I think it could be done.   

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

add future tech like anti matter missiles. zero infras 3 cities at once...

mechs. like tanks but does twice damage and 10X stronger

power armour soldiers strong as normal tanks in game...

all of these can be gained by building a project that costs 1 Billion at 100K infra. nations with this project will have their score double, to avoid cubstomps and will now have super future weapon tech

Tbh I really think that Sheepy needs to make a post detailing the future of the game and what is coming. There's been cosmetic changes which are great but when's the next big new feature coming to the game?

• Upvote 1

Maybe big nations should just start investing in small nations as an alternative way of increasing income once it becomes unprofitable to keep buying more infra due to polution. They could become banking gods. :P

• Upvote 1

I totally already established in the other thread that with 5 hospitals you can go post 5k with no problems... Like the land costs in comparison to the city costs for that level and the infra costs are like, peanuts.

Pollution maxes out cause you run out of improvements. City age does not affect base population density (which adds disease). 5 Hospitals allows you have a pop density of 180ish with max pollution.

Increasing the limits of pollution reduction is pointless without increasing the limits of things that produce it.

Do you want calculations for this?

As you sow, so shall you reap

Maybe big nations should just start investing in small nations as an alternative way of increasing income once it becomes unprofitable to keep buying more infra due to polution. They could become banking gods. :P

good idea which I done since I came to gpa.... Im aiming for the 2 year award if he gives it out like the first yr

This is already happening, albeit indirectly through alliance taxes that pay for loan programs for smaller nations. I don't see individual nations doing "investment" or loaning because it would just be too much work to organize, plus recouping your investment from new nations would be like trying to herd cats.

Sheepy really shouldn't change the way the game works for a fringe minority that doesn't even play the game, especially since a single war will take them half a year if not longer to recover from :v

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win