Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Federal Republic of Australia 

Population (P&W numbers): n/a

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): n/a

Population density (sq. km): Depends on area
Form of Government: Republic

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The Federal Republic of Australia is a large but low economic nation. We are still trying to gain international recognition.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Good person lol

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Australia and New Zealand 

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): Australian Flag

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

So I also realized as posting this that France while no claim to the land has troops and stuff like that there, I hope that doesn't cause any issues in my land claim because of that. I'm new to P&W but i'm not new to rp but I was gonna be Germany and all that but since it was all taken I choose Australia. Also nothing related to this application, Sorry to hear about the fall of Caledonia though, and if accepted to the RP, we would like to have France due to obvious close relations with our predecessor in the region, to be allies of some sort.

So I also realized as posting this that France while no claim to the land has troops and stuff like that there, I hope that doesn't cause any issues in my land claim because of that. I'm new to P&W but i'm not new to rp but I was gonna be Germany and all that but since it was all taken I choose Australia. Also nothing related to this application, Sorry to hear about the fall of Caledonia though, and if accepted to the RP, we would like to have France due to obvious close relations with our predecessor in the region, to be allies of some sort.

I am making a post soon, due to being over streached the French Government has retreated to queensland, 

Also we already own New Zealand, it was gifted to us by the former Caledonian Governmet. 

sig.gif

Official nation name:The Pride Of Brazil Eshya

Population (P&W numbers):

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):$2,532.16

Population density (sq. km):100.79 people/sq. mi
Form of Government:Absolute Monarchy 

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=52556

Describe your Nation IC:Less agressive than most of the nations.Very fidel to it's allies.Occasionally do raids/attacks.Is very open to dialogue.
Describe yourself in OOC terms:Welp , what can i say ? Im a ordinary guy :P.I am very open to people normally , and most of people i know like me , tough think i am a bit weird.I am religiously ambiguous ( :P ) and a bit patriotic to Brazil....but just a bit.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):Yes ,i agree
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)=I have none

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Real-world.Somewhere in Brazil.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

Edited by KingAlard
  • Upvote 1

Population (P&W numbers):739,817

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=52556

Describe your Nation IC:Less agressive than most of the nations.Very fidel to it's allies.Occasionally do raids/attacks.Is very open to dialogue.

Describe yourself in OOC terms:Welp , what can i say ? Im a ordinary guy :P.I am very open to people normally , and most of people i know like me , tough think i am a bit weird.I am religiously ambiguous ( :P ) and a bit patriotic to Brazil....but just a bit.

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)=I have none

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):

yay :)

sig.gif

Population (P&W numbers):739,817

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):

yay :)

sig.gif

I don't get added? Sad day in Australia lol

Australia is unable to be claimed until February.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Wasn't New Zealand claimed though??? Also, isn't your last post towards he end talking about claiming a portion of Australia or did I read that wrong.

It's fine I can wait....

Edited by Moore

Wasn't New Zealand claimed though??? Also, isn't your last post towards the end talking about claiming a portion of Australia or did I read that wrong.

New Zealand was gifted to France by Cenna when he left. And yes, I talked about claiming it, but I'm waiting till February.

• Upvote 1

Tonina, The Almarin Expanse, Nalydya, Mriverse, Stanistan, Lenciana, and Kerthcandet have been removed for inactivity.

• Upvote 1

Tonina, The Almarin Expanse, Nalydya, Mriverse, Stanistan, Lenciana, and Kerthcandet have been removed for inactivity.

Rules state we need to post new thread once per month. Made a thread last month. This month has not come to conclusion yet so methinks you are being a bit premature.

Edited by Schwieger
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Rules state we need to post new thread once per month. Made a thread last month. This month has not come to conclusion yet so methinks you are being a bit premature.

It's been over a month since your last post. All you need to do is apply again.

• Upvote 1

It's been over a month since your last post. All you need to do is apply again.

Should probably specify your meaning in the rules then. What you stated here is not what the current wording implies.

Official nation name: Colony Natynozh

Population (P&W numbers): 656,250

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,102.08

Population density (sq. km): 107.23 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: High Hunterdom

Describe your Nation IC: Colony of Nalydya

Describe yourself in OOC terms: nation RP and avid fan of history

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Iceland, Faroe, Shetland Islands, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Azores, etc

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): http://empireofnalydya.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10048763/1971812.jpg?449

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of four provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at four provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Edited by Schwieger
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Britannian-Russian colony is taken away, the pieces goto Ruhr (3) and I remain with 0.

RP: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18288-out-with-the-old-in-with-the-new/

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Updated

Missed Faroe/Shetland Islands (north of England)

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Missed Faroe/Shetland Islands (north of England)

Updated

You need to wait till February to claim that.

I messaged you on Discord with a land exchange

You need to wait till February to claim that.

• Upvote 1

APPLICATION

Official nation name:La Colonial Empire du France

Population (P&W numbers):173,464

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):3,085.47

Population density (sq. km):86.73 people/sq. mi

H

Describe your Nation IC: A French Empire branch from the true French empire

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Very likable, and love to rp.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map):Talked about in discord (Northern South America and Colonies from French empire)

nvnYqEz.jpg

Edited by Iluq O
  • Upvote 1

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif