Donald Trump's clean sweep

Despite CUCKs (Conservatives United for Cruz and Kasich) best efforts, the God Emperor's campaign continues to be under budget and ahead of schedule. 

SpjhMV7.png

8i6RJrV.png

All in all nationally he's at 50+% and won several states by those margins, 2 by 60%+ even so it's a complete rout. First they said he'd do 5%, then they said he'd never win a state, then that he'd never break 30%, and they've been wrong every single time. These ceilings they put up are just constantly shattered.

I do think it's finally in the majority of people's mind now become Clinton vs Trump. Bernie has no hope whatever those in denial think and the Donald having mathematically killed both his opponents with New York means his numbers which were terrific to begin with are only going up. Looking at recent polls it does seem like he will get the number necessary to win completely, these victories while not exactly massive on delegates keeps that all important momentum going.

What happens if he loses to Hillary? Epic nationwide conservative meltdown?

Like a corrupt low energy literal cuck could stop the Donald. She can bring all her cards, be it the woman card, be it the Mexico card, be it the Muslim card, be it whatever. The Trump card will beat them all.

Also the "nationwide conservative meltdown" is happening right now you could say against Trump as he's "too Liberal". They're losing awfully badly and I'm hearing many of them have resigned themselves to defeat and supporting Trump against Hillary. 

43331467.jpg

I suppose they figured as Trump had successful got people to see them rightly as corrupt (Cruz especially) they might as well go all in on it. It has ended poorly and should guarantee Trump gets the required number now as the polls have just become crushing. 

Like a corrupt low energy literal cuck could stop the Donald. She can bring all her cards, be it the woman card, be it the Mexico card, be it the Muslim card, be it whatever. The Trump card will beat them all.

So you're saying, 100% sure, that Trump will win?

yeah, hes got it

at least my upcoming president will be fun to laugh at, instead of beyond cringe worthy like killary

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I've been 100% right on everything related up to now, why would I chicken out on that? It's not a question of if he'll win, but how large the margins will be.

Not a debate topic - moved to General Discussion.

Looking at the responses, I started think that as well. Thanks

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I've been 100% right on everything related up to now, why would I chicken out on that? It's not a question of if he'll win, but how large the margins will be.

If he loses you have to send me $200 million in-game, and if he wins I will send that sum to you. Agreed?

Let everyone here bare witness!

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

All this talk of Donald Trump is way more funny when his quotes are inserted in between his name haha

Get the chrome extension, it'll make your browser great again.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

If he loses you have to send me $200 million in-game, and if he wins I will send that sum to you. Agreed?

Let everyone here bare witness!

Why would I agree to that? If you lose you'll just claim Taqiyya and have a laugh at pulling one over the infidel. No deal.

• Upvote 1