Inter Racial Marriage

Nationalist

Feminism is false and is bad.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Feminism is false and is bad.

Here is why femenism is needed. It's because of people like you -No, we don't need neo feminists who believe women are better then men- Women are equal to men, and have every right to choose to be whoever they want. If they want to be a soldier, they have that right to do so. If they want to be a business women they can. That's the beauty of it. No matter how much you men think your superior, your simply not superior. Women can do the same type of work, hell my friend can whip a guys who is 200 pounds bigger than her, and is trained in self defense, knows how to shoot a gun properly. Anything you say otherwise stating women are not equal will backfire, so your Islamic views that I personally find backwards, and state of mind that men are superior won't fly by me.

Edited by EVA
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Here is why femenism is needed. It's because of people like you -No, we don't need neo feminists who believe women are better then men- Women are equal to men, and have every right to choose to be whoever they want. If they want to be a soldier, they have that right to do so. If they want to be a business women they can. That's the beauty of it. No matter how much you mean think your superior, your simply not superior. Women can do the same type of work, hell my friend can whip a guys who is 200 pounds bigger than her, and is trained in self defense, knows how to shoot a gun properly. Anything you say otherwise stating women are not equal will backfire, so your Islamic views that I personally find backwards, and state of mind that men are superior won't fly by me.

Agreed completely.

Here is why femenism is needed. It's because of people like you -No, we don't need neo feminists who believe women are better then men- Women are equal to men, and have every right to choose to be whoever they want. If they want to be a soldier, they have that right to do so. If they want to be a business women they can. That's the beauty of it. No matter how much you mean think your superior, your simply not superior. Women can do the same type of work, hell my friend can whip a guys who is 200 pounds bigger than her, and is trained in self defense, knows how to shoot a gun properly. Anything you say otherwise stating women are not equal will backfire, so your Islamic views that I personally find backwards, and state of mind that men are superior won't fly by me.

"Feminism" as a concept of women having equal rights in countries where they don't is good and fine and whatever, except third-wave feminism isn't needed in western society where women are already as equal as they can be.

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

"Feminism" as a concept of women having equal rights in countries where they don't is good and fine and whatever, except third-wave feminism isn't needed in western society where women are already as equal as they can be.

Wrong, in the US women still are not treated as equals. Us women are still treated inferior, especially in the southern states of the U.S. Until the every state every woman is treated equal, we will need feminism.

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

Wrong, in the US women still are not treated as equals. Us women are still treated inferior, especially in the southern states of the U.S. Until the every state every woman is treated equal, we will need feminism.

In what ways?

IpHGyGc.png

name one right that men have but women don't

• Upvote 1

Equal is not always just.

A mans testimony is worth two women's testimonies.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Equal is not always just.

A mans testimony is worth two women's testimonies.

Only if you have a very loose definition of just, just definitely wouldn't describe the background you come from to have your beliefs. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

They still have the same rights, though. They may not be treated respectfully in a social light, but how the f**k do you expect to fix that? Brainwashing? Telling misogynists not to be misogynists?

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

What I mean by that is:

If you wanna do it, go for it. Noone's gonna criticize you for that. (Actually, there are people who will criticize you, but I'm not one of them...)

Now, what do I mean by "Do not encourage people to do that"? Let me give you an example: Here in my home country, there are radical groups who are encouraging people to explicitly marry (and procreate with) non-whites. With the help of the corporate media, they are creating this false "ideal" of a "colorful society", as they call it. 

And why? Well, those people are part of a group called "Anti-Germans". They are literally Germans who hate their own people and their own country. And by creating this "ideal", they want the German people to go extinct. (I know, I know... This sounds like some crazy right-wing conspiracy theory or some bullshit like that, but I have actually seen that. Those nut jobs are regularly holding demonstrations for that!)

So yea, that's what I mean by "don't encourage it". If two people of different races love each other and they wanna have kids, that's totally fine. But don't create false ideals that make people only look out for a partner of a different race. That would be plain wrong.

i've known an anti-german before. she was a weirdo but never once mentioned explicitly encouraging inter-racial marriage. she was anti-mariage. like sabcat, i find this hard to believe actually exists, but if it does, fair enough.

it is good because it will mix the gene pool and make humans better.

The recessive genes e.g. Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes could vanish as more dominant genes are introduced.

A muslim can only marry a muslim but may have intercourse with a slave who is non muslim

It is allowed for a Muslim man to marry Christians and Jews, but not for Muslim women.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I think for Muslims anyway marrying outside their family could be beneficial, an alarming amount in western countries are inbred and a ridiculous amount in Muslim countries are. 

IpHGyGc.png

just for the hell of it have any evidence for that claim

Do you have any female relatives at all? :v

I think for Muslims anyway marrying outside their family could be beneficial, an alarming amount in western countries are inbred and a ridiculous amount in Muslim countries are. 

Says the filthy, inbred, redneck. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

>DailyMail

>Crappy Survey

Women gossip so casually and spread rumours so freely, they are not even aware they're doing it. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg