Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Eric

Question Zone!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Canadian Government's controversial policy of hard neutrality?

• Yes. Those Canadians need to stay out of the world's business.
    • No. Canada should act in favour of things it believes in, not sit aside.
    • Who cares? Screw hard neutrality, I like hard drugs better.
  2. 2. Would you support moving Canada's capital to Edmonton, Alberta? Edmonton and Niagara Falls are under a feud as housing in NF grows more and more expensive. Meanwhile, Edmonton grows larger and larger and has submitted a request to become the capital.

• No. Niagara Falls holds plenty of tradition in Canada and should remain the capital.
    • Yes! Edmonton is far nicer and more pleasant, cheaper more affordable, etc.

Basically my area for communicating with the rest of the world, ask me questions, report news, build a nice embassy...

We built a new large house for holding embassies. There are 20 rooms so we should have enough. It is located in Edmonton, Alberta and even countries like Khevin and Ryas that already have an embassy in Niagara Falls can have another one here.

You can also ask for Canadian opinions on nations, anything...but please don't spam my thread.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Cool, I expressed my opinion.

What do you think instead about Pope?

The Pope stands as a symbol of questionable peace in a turmoil filled world, however runs a organization that at times is hypocritical and non-compliant with our values. Neutral.

All people asking for embassies may have them, but please don't bring funny diesases.

No, !@#$ off, you may not have the BC coast as that would be taking one of our cities.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

The Pope stands as a symbol of questionable peace in a turmoil filled world, however runs a organization that at times is hypocritical and non-compliant with our values. Neutral.

Too bad Pope died, now smart zombies rule Italy, leader still awaits to be elected by the zombie population.

Alberta is only good while the oil lasts. They stole most of my fam who turned out to be druggies and broke when they got back because they didn't know how to handle so much money.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.