Civil War In Persie

K W Jackson

yes but that empire disolved, if you consider yourself the continueation of that empire then fine i dont care, but it is my land, if you do not leave i will work with the spanish state block you from acesesing the antlantic, if you don leave after the civil war, i will consider it an act of war. If your map is so good and you just want that land why did you take greece

Its simple

He's delusional

We should simply bomb his forces and say it was to keep your "interests" safe

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

We allow Melek to occupy the Maghreb but as we fear spillover into Islamic land we have decided to occupy HPR land

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

We allow Melek to occupy the Maghreb but as we fear spillover into Islamic land we have decided to occupy HPR land

we have a Lybia and Khevin between us, you also realize we have a considerable amount people subscribe to islam in not only the arm forces but in the council of generals, even my General task with foreign affairs is a muslim, and he would like if we controlled that land

Edited by Melek

For Meripez!

we have a Algeria and Khevin between us, you also realize we have a considerable amount people subscribe to islam in not only the arm forces but in the council of generals, even my General task with foreign affairs is a muslim, and he would like if we controlled that land

He is no Muslim. Every Muslim should have pledged allegiance to me as I am the Defender of The Believers

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

He is no Muslim. Every Muslim should have pledged allegiance to me as I am the Defender of The Believers

He was a muslim from birth, in a interview he said this "Abu is not the Caliph. He is a greedy man who uses Allah (peace be upon him) for his own interests. He is blasphemous!"

Edited by Melek
  • Upvote 3

For Meripez!

He was a muslim from birth, in a interview he said this "Adu is not the Caliph. He is a greedy man who uses Allah (peace be upon him) for his own interests. He is blasphemous!"

Who is this "Adu"?

We will continue to occupy HPR land until Persie agrees to begin negotiating with the rebels

Lelouch Vi Britannia advises Persie to make an example out of a group of rebels via death from above BEFORE negotiations open

Also, all rebels should be put to death for treason, and those harboring rebels should be arrested

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Lelouch Vi Britannia advises Persie to make an example out of a group of rebels via death from above BEFORE negotiations open

Also, all rebels should be put to death for treason, and those harboring rebels should be arrested

we shall I will use my plains and may you help me by using yours

For Meripez!

Abu Haddad will protect civilians in all areas by employing his iron dome in all civilian areas

Breaking News!!

PCMDR and CIG have teamed up to create The Revelationary Forces For a Greater Persie (TRFFGP), and with reinforcements from the mysteries nation the opposing army has a force the government to flee to Sardegna. Peace talks have began. 

Edited by Melek

For Meripez!