Pope assasination attempt failed

Iwan UwUson

100px-Coat_of_arms_Holy_See.svg.png       100px-Insigne_Francisci.svg.png       100px-Emblem_of_the_Papacy_SE.svg.png

Secretariat for Communication - Pope's Defence Bureau -  Holy See Press Room

untitled.png

Vatican is now under lockdown.

An assasination of the Pope attempt took place in the last hours. The Secretariat for Communication, joint with Pope's Defence Bureau and Holy See Press Room released this statement in order to avoid deceptions and false rumors. The terrorist wich tried to kill his holiness was caught straight after his pistol shot and was arrested by the Swiss Guard. We found a Narvanese document on his pocket. Now he is under torture and interrogation wich will let know the Vatican State the instigators of this barbarous and intollerable attempt. His holiness was hit and was as fast as possible brought in the nearest Hospital of Rome. Now the Hospital is heavily patrolled by Armed Forces and the Capital is under lockdown. Holy Infantry patrol the roads and are authorized to use lethal force if they meet anyone, civilian or not. The Pope underwent a complex medical intervention and thanks to our Lord, he survived. During the surgery the Pope's Secretariat received several messages of astonishment , anxiety and concern by many global leaders.

With his holiness recovering from this dangerous accident, the General of the Vatican Army, Christoph Graf, took the government of the Vatican State and of the occupied France land. This attempted murder won't pass unobserved, and as the instigators are discovered, the Vatican Army will start the retaliations.

Glory to God and to the Pope                                                                                                          timbro_070.gif

Are you willing to do a prisoner exchange.

For the man who nearly reached martyrdom we shall give you 1,000 Christian prisoners and free passage to Jerusalem for a month

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

For the man who nearly reached martyrdom we shall give you 1,000 Christian prisoners and free passage to Jerusalem for a month

He will be lead to the stake after his interrogation.

Then 20,000 Christians shall be beheaded in retaliation.

Hand him over or we shall destroy your holy sites in the holy land.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Are you crazy? If you destroy the Holy Land:

1) you will lose an important piece of Mankind wich is in your territory

2) you will start a war (you avoided it two days ago)

3) Pope won't help you to reacquire relations with the foreign powers.

Think of it. That man tried to kill the Pope; he deserve to die unless the Pope do not pardon him.

• Upvote 1

Once your temples are destroyed they are gone.

20,000 Christians will be executed and the buildings destroyed unless you agree.

Once your temples are destroyed they are gone.

20,000 Christians will be executed and the buildings destroyed unless you agree.

If you put this way...

You can destroy every inches of the Holy Land.

You can kill every Christians you desire.

We do not negotiate with terrorists.

If you destroy the Holy Land we will rebuild it on our nation borders and edit the bible.

Edited by Pope Francisco

You sir, are a terrorist. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Actually you're wrong. If you remember correctly, in the War's end treaty I seized the Palestine territory and it is my 21st Province. If you so much as touch it I will wipe you off the face of the Earth. Start killing Christians and destroying Christian sites and I WILL retalliate. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Such negotiation and interrogation is neither effective to the cause of issue.

I wonder why it is even a case for conversation...return the land to them and tell them leave our land.

We don't negotiate with terrorists. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Actually you're wrong. If you remember correctly, in the War's end treaty I seized the Palestine territory and it is my 21st Province. If you so much as touch it I will wipe you off the face of the Earth. Start killing Christians and destroying Christian sites and I WILL retalliate. 

The Fidayeen recaptured all my land after the late shahid Abu Haddad achieved Martyrdom.

Anyways the Shura council have voted against destroying christian temples as Christians worldwide would retaliate.

we are still willing to do prisoner exchange and give jizya free travel to jerusalem for 1 year

The Fidayeen recaptured all my land after the late shahid Abu Haddad achieved Martyrdom.

Anyways the Shura council have voted against destroying christian temples as Christians worldwide would retaliate.

we are still willing to do prisoner exchange and give jizya free travel to jerusalem for 1 year

We will mutilate his tongue, and evirate him and then we will hand off, but we expect permanent travels to the Holy Land, in exchange we will hand off him and help promote peaceful Islam.

We will mutilate his tongue, and evirate him and then we will hand off, but we expect permanent travels to the Holy Land, in exchange we will hand off him and help promote peaceful Islam.

but your travels to the holy land will have ti include Jizya if you maim the assassin

but your travels to the holy land will have ti include Jizya if you maim the assassin

Now hold on Francisco, there is no need for violence. Just return him, and we will have free travel to the Holy Land and back. 

We will no use violence against prisoner, but the travels will be free and we want to see Christians persecutions stop in Arabia.

I demand to see sources.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1