Map for nations in Europe

Ikhan

Updated map? If anyone else claims Ireland, I claim Leinster at the very least.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Lannan13 claims Ireland.

Updated:http://i.imgur.com/xfK81xi.png

Kyro is Red, Foxburo is light green.

I thought he he said he wanted the British Islands though. I mean Celtic Islands/British Islands, same thing really. 

If he want's Britain, give him that and let me keep my Emerald Island.  :wub:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

add the brittish empire for moreau Great britain, normandy, brittany 

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I have claimed the Maghreb but I haven't got round to conquering it yet.

You may have Tunisia for now but the rest will be mine

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I claim Turkey from Abu Haddad

(Details can be seen in the Post Lelouch Vi Britannia  overthrows Arabia's Turkish Government

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I reclaim Turkey for Islam. Details can be found in victory over the murtadeen in Turkey thread

I am torn between what to do with this, I mean, I have great relations with Britannia, but I added Abu with all of Turkey...

Logically it would be impossible for anyone to invade turkey unless they used starships from space

Logically it would be impossible for anyone to invade turkey unless they used starships from space

Or had a vast airforce that trumps yours

Or Someone "me" walked right in, using Geass

I am torn between what to do with this, I mean, I have great relations with Britannia, but I added Abu with all of Turkey...

I had a video explaining my conquest, its obv me

• Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Or had a vast airforce that trumps yours

Or Someone "me" walked right in, using Geass

I had a video explaining my conquest, its obv me

You couldn't have walked in becuase all Turkish land borders are surrounded. Archon ate of Greece to the west. Syria and Iraq to the south.

Khorason, Persia and The Caucus to the east