The truth behind Abu Haddad's Caliphate

Iwan UwUson

God can do all things.

not your false god. Only Allah almighty

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Abu Haddad reminds Mr. Pope that we have given him all rome as an act of kindness and we can and will destroy his puny nation if we will to do so

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

not your false god. Only Allah almighty

Uh, what? Christians and Muslims share the same god. If you can't handle that fact you should just GTFO

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Uh, what? Christians and Muslims share the same god. If you can't handle that fact you should just GTFO

Nope you are very foolish indeed. The christian god is Jesus, The christian god killed himself to save his creation, The christian god is a human, The christian god is a spirit, the christian god can't count, the christian god can't do science, the christian god advocates genocide, the christian god is evil.

And you accuse me of sharing this god?!

Nope you are very foolish indeed. The christian god is Jesus, The christian god killed himself to save his creation, The christian god is a human, The christian god is a spirit, the christian god can't count, the christian god can't do science

Wow, OOC attacks on Christians? That's &#33;@#&#036;ing wonderful! I can't wait for the day you get banned.

the christian god advocates genocide,

I find it quite ironic you saying this^.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Wow, OOC attacks on Christians? That's !@#$ wonderful! I can't wait for the day you get banned.

I find it quite ironic you saying this^.

it will be worth a warning point

it will be worth a warning point

What? Insulting other people's religions? You are one &#33;@#&#036;ed up man.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

What? Insulting other people's religions? You are one !@#$ed up man.

no not insulting another religion. I would never do that. Just saying why i don't think christian god is the same as Allah almighty, I was referencing everything wrong with the bible god. 

Abu Haddad reminds Mr. Pope that we have given him all rome as an act of kindness and we can and will destroy his puny nation if we will to do so

Threaten the pope again and answer to me and me alone.

I'm a nation in which there is no survival I'm far beyond your reaches. Your petty Empire will bow before my might. I will turn you into dust before I even drink my morning coffee. There's no place for you to suicide bomb me and I can and will suicide bomb you just for funsies. Back out of Italy or face my wrath. This is my ultimatum to Abu Haddad leader of the Islamic Caliphate.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Nope you are very foolish indeed. The christian god is Jesus, The christian god killed himself to save his creation, The christian god is a human, The christian god is a spirit, the christian god can't count, the christian god can't do science, the christian god advocates genocide, the christian god is evil.

The Christian GOD sent his son JESUS to die on the cross so whosoever believes in him shall not perish. The MESSIAH JESUS died on the cross and in three days rose again I don't see Muhammad rising. Then JESUS ascended into heaven to rule with GOD the Father until the great and glorious second coming. THAT'S THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

come at me.

BTW 3 days=  72 hours

Jesus died on friday afternoon and rose on sunday morning =?

The Christian GOD sent his son JESUS to die on the cross so whosoever believes in him shall not perish. The MESSIAH JESUS died on the cross and on the third day rose again. I don't see Muhammad rising. Then JESUS ascended into heaven to rule with GOD the Father until the great and glorious second coming. THAT'S THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

Fixed it

Edited by Cenna

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Flat_Earth_and_the_Quran#Qur.27an_15:19

http://quran.com/9/5

For Meripez!

False.

The christian god is the Trinity with comes in three forms: the father, the son and the holy spirit.

You earned yourself an excommunication, i'm sorry...

you%2527ve%2Bbeen%2Bexcommunicated.jpg

Threaten the pope again and answer to me and me alone.

I'm a nation in which there is no survival I'm far beyond your reaches. Your petty Empire will bow before my might. I will turn you into dust before I even drink my morning coffee. There's no place for you to suicide bomb me and I can and will suicide bomb you just for funsies. Back out of Italy or face my wrath. This is my ultimatum to Abu Haddad leader of the Islamic Caliphate.

Thank you for thaking Pope's defence. Edited by Pope Francisco

I share the same god as Christians, but we do not share and think of our prophets as the same.

Islam is an interesting study if I do say so myself. I haven't read very much, only a few books, but is very fasinating. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1