Where's Everyone From?

Kingfloater

Where did you come from?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What nation sim did you come from if any?

• Cybernations
    • Pixel nations
    • Bloc
    • Project Terra
    • Other
    • This is my first nation sim!

I'm curious to know where everyone migrated to here from? The poll is simple just vote the nation sim that you most recently played or participated in the most, before coming here. Also feel free to talk about how good or horrible these world's were if you want.

>Bloc was the first of these games I ever got into. I'd tried Cyber and Pixelnations before, but quickly gave up on both when I realized it would take years of activity to get anywhere in them. 

• Upvote 3
6IQgdRI.gif

>Bloc was the first of these games I ever got into. I'd tried Cyber and Pixelnations before, but quickly gave up on both when I realized it would take years of activity to get anywhere in them. 

For a few years, I was hopping around from different games. Tried (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), and liked it more than others, but it was going to take way too long to get anywhere in it.

(I had a total of 5 different nations (3 were named either Steelport, Meizawesum, or 'Muricaland))

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Started with >BLOC since the very first reset, only really got serious after the first collpase. A friend recommended (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) but again it looked like too much of a time sink, Realpolitik is also good but is something I do on the side. 

• Upvote 1

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

I played a few browser based games before like Dead Frontier, Torn City (thought I think now they just call themselves Torn) and some Naruto thing I played in middle school but >Bloc was my first nation time playing a nation/politics game. I joined with the first wave from /k/.

• Upvote 1
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Since I couldn't pick two, I picked PN since that is where I heard here. However though, I was lead to PN from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). I've been with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) since '09 and PN.......well lets just say I hope P&W will be my replacement for that one.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Well, I actually came here from PT. That's where SK had its presence, aside from a short lived stint on Ogame, and that most directly answered the title question so it's my vote. PT's been gone a while, though, and I've generally been active on (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) (for certain definitions of 'active') although not in any relation to SK in any way.

That pit, this cage, the pipes- this is all symbolism. We are not truly here. These things represent ideas and concepts about you, and in that pit is no monster. There is nothing in there that did not come from you.

I first got into bloc before its first reset and got a really low ID number (51) after the reset and became a full time player (Forums and game) Then after the goonpocolypse and world war bloc 1 I became leader of The Asian Alliance and chose to support my MDP with the fox and then the RVL took on ANON and lost world war bloc 2 then after the heidipocolypse I abandoned ship as my coutnry was in flames from poor approval level.

• Upvote 1

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

I'm sorry guys, but P&W > >Bloc.

If ya know what I mean.

ftfy

But yeah given >Bloc's current state even wet cardboard is a better game, but in it's hay day >Bloc was still pretty !@#$, but the community was strong and that's what made it good!

Besides it really goes WaW>P&W> >Bloc

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I first got into bloc before its first reset and got a really low ID number (51) after the reset and became a full time player (Forums and game) Then after the goonpocolypse and world war bloc 1 I became leader of The Asian Alliance and chose to support my MDP with the fox and then the RVL took on ANON and lost world war bloc 2 then after the heidipocolypse I abandoned ship as my coutnry was in flames from poor approval level.

You should sign up on WaW. Andrew isn't around to suck you D anymore, but there's probably a few people around who'd get some weird nostalgia love to see you back. I certainly would (and did when I saw you on here.) Not to mention how the game is always in need of more good ringleaders and I recall from my time in the AA that you fit the bill. 

• Upvote 1
6IQgdRI.gif

ftfy

But yeah given >Bloc's current state even wet cardboard is a better game, but in it's hay day >Bloc was still pretty !@#$, but the community was strong and that's what made it good!

Besides it really goes WaW>P&W> >Bloc

This is true, RP has its own position though as it has a military focus (supply lines, military counters and military industrial complex) that I do not see in other nation simulations. WaW and PaW are lightyears ahead of BLOC at this point considering the forums have completely died.

• Upvote 2

Ikol, Proud member of Terminus Est.

Moderator of http://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticsandWar/

You should sign up on WaW. Andrew isn't around to suck you D anymore, but there's probably a few people around who'd get some weird nostalgia love to see you back. I certainly would (and did when I saw you on here.) Not to mention how the game is always in need of more good ringleaders and I recall from my time in the AA that you fit the bill. 

If I remember from a post on the forums someone was taking the leader role of migrating AA members. If he didn't do that I would think about trying out heidis game.

e1msiPI.jpg

If I remember from a post on the forums someone was taking the leader role of migrating AA members. If he didn't do that I would think about trying out heidis game.

That was Andrew but it was incredibly shortlived and fell apart after he never came back post-reset. I guess the spirit of the Asian Alliance was kept alive by the Amyntas Alliance but that just got ripped apart in the first big war. 

All of the migrating AA members split up anyways. 

6IQgdRI.gif

Cybernations player here. When I played Bloc I quickly realised how monotone that game is.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

That was Andrew but it was incredibly shortlived and fell apart after he never came back post-reset. I guess the spirit of the Asian Alliance was kept alive by the Amyntas Alliance but that just got ripped apart in the first big war. 

All of the migrating AA members split up anyways. 

I take it Amyntas is the equivilent of Asia? I remember I looked at WaW and it looked boring to me.

e1msiPI.jpg