Where's Everyone From?

Kingfloater

Where did you come from?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What nation sim did you come from if any?

• Cybernations
    • Pixel nations
    • Bloc
    • Project Terra
    • Other
    • This is my first nation sim!

Cybernations player here. When I played Bloc I quickly realised how monotone that game is.

I take it you didn't spend countless hours on the >bloc forum.

• Upvote 4
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I was looking at the Tropico forums to see if/when 5 was coming. Someone linked a link to >Bloc. Obviously the Cold War has oil, so MIDDLE EAST (with North Oman name). I joined an alliance that was small enough where I could get my oil out there. I joined around the Second Asiatic War if you were wondering. 

I came to PaW the second and final Bloc downing. I'm at WaW, PaW and trying to get into Project Terra. 

north oman cannot into project terra :(

Would this be advertising even if they are said in OP's poll?

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I was looking at the Tropico forums to see if/when 5 was coming. Someone linked a link to >Bloc. Obviously the Cold War has oil, so MIDDLE EAST (with North Oman name). I joined an alliance that was small enough where I could get my oil out there. I joined around the Second Asiatic War if you were wondering. 

I came to PaW the second and final Bloc downing. I'm at WaW, PaW and trying to get into Project Terra. 

north oman cannot into project terra :(

Would this be advertising even if they are said in OP's poll?

Ah the ACA, were you in it at some point?

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

!@#$ing come back Smithly, I've gotten a bit better at AtWar. Also, There is always an invite open for TPG in WaW. Just Come Back I miss you!!!

Come back where? Is everyone still huddled around the IRC and plotting rumsods assassination? Also, we need to play a game of atwar soon.

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Come back where? Is everyone still huddled around the IRC and plotting rumsods assassination? Also, we need to play a game of atwar soon.

Step 1: register on WaW

Step 2: ask the Party to join

RtiM4.png

Surviving Bloc, one apocalypse at a time.

I'm mostly a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player, though I tried out PN and PT, and was originally from NationStates. Still an active (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player, and that's unlikely to change, though I'm definitely digging the potential P&W has, so I'll probably stick around as a secondary game.

dUkp0bT.gif