Conquest of Khorason and The Balkans

Abu Haddad

Caliph Abu Haddad, Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia, Emir of the Emirate of the Caucus, Empror of the Persian Empire, Principle of the Principility of Chechnya, Sultan of the Crimean and Turkish Sultanate.

Announced that the mujahideen had undertaken a massive expansion on two fronts.

Firstly Arabian tanks marched into the area known as the Balkans. They pushed through Serbian and Greek forces in a daring attempt to reach the Adriatic Sea. Their target was met when the new Arab C-2 bombers dropped cluster bombs on military areas. The new Al-Quds missile system was used when Arab submarines shot the latest Arab missile from the Crimean Peninsula, the missile has been named the Al-Quds missile. Around 340 Arab tanks were lost and 868 soldiers dead. 3 old B-52 bomber and 1 C-2 Flying Fortress were lost. Sources say that the Balkan forces lost around 589,000 men and 8,000 motorised vehicles and 600 planes. Abu Haddas added Czar of The Tsardom of The Balkans and The Archon of The Archonate of Greece to his title.

Khorason, an area between eastern Persia and as far as Malysia and as far north as Turkmenistan was taken without loss of life as all those in question joined the caliphate. Abu Haddad added the title King of the Kingdom of Khorason to his title.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Saxony is in Germany. As Saxony is outside the Latin line it is safe.

Latin line is territories in German Empirw.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

At least give them some autonomy in terms of religion in those regions... Also, I own what remains of the crimea after what happened with rokkenjima...

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

Khevin sends soldiers to Darfur to put an end to the genocides.

Ok

Yeah, but he technically has control of the region since the war against you and the islamic state.

Well then now I control the east Europe. If he don't like he can sling his hook

At least give them some autonomy in terms of religion in those regions... Also, I own what remains of the crimea after what happened with rokkenjima...

I replenished control of the Crimea and I control most of the Black Sea. The Greeks will pay no jizya for 10 years then it shall be changed. The Balkans is mainly Muslim except for Serbia and all non Muslims shal pay full jizya

Ok

I replenished control of the Crimea and I control most of the Black Sea. The Greeks will pay no jizya for 10 years then it shall be changed. The Balkans is mainly Muslim except for Serbia and all non Muslims shal pay full jizya

East Europe, as in Belarus, Poland, and Baltics? Edited by Habibullah Sewick

I was really ready for you to say you were taking a shot at the Italian Peninsula. You'd have me in this otherwise. And tbh I'm in space so far away you couldn't possibly reach me in time to cause anything but killing your troops

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Are you claiming control of territories that are historically Ruthenian Lands, with a large Ruthenian Population under my protection? Am I to take this as a threat?

Take it as a threat but the Balkans has a large Muslim population.

Khevin I only took the southern bit

I was really ready for you to say you were taking a shot at the Italian Peninsula. You'd have me in this otherwise. And tbh I'm in space so far away you couldn't possibly reach me in time to cause anything but killing your troops

South Italy, Sicily, Corsica and Iberia are next

Southern bit of what?

Of East Europe. Search Balkans

I thought you were talking about my east Europe. I am not an idiot.

Do not worry I have Crimea and I will not expand my territory in that region.

Saxony is in Germany. As Saxony is outside the Latin line it is safe.

Latin line is territories in German Empirw.

Eh, I control most of Europe (From Finland to France and to Greece including Istanbul, Turkey, but they are ruled by kings, emperors  like Alexi and Cenna. It is just we overlap them in territory.

Ok

You will not commit jihad crusade to seize East Europe. If you are going to do it, then we will take it as a threat. 

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I have done it and the Balkans, Greece and Turkey are mine. MINE. MINE NOT YOURS MINE...

GSE' sends some of battle-prepared soldiers, although some of them are weary from previous war, toward Balkan Region. This time, General Schuwallah was pulled out of retirement to lead the 2nd Islamic Regiment against the terrorist nation. 

Report of 600,000 soldiers, 5,000 War Tiger X Tanks and 1,000 Eurostorm Jets were dispatched to neutralize the hostile forces. Worried that Alexi's and Cenna's nation might be in danger due to Abu's illegal invasion to seize Balkans. GSE will sends financial aid to help Alexi and Cenna fight back against Abu. 

Edited by Stormrideron

I have reached the northern border of the caliphate and I shall not expand northwards until I have restored the caliphate.

Eh, I control most of Europe (From Finland to France and to Greece including Istanbul, Turkey, but they are ruled by kings, emperors like Alexi and Cenna. It is just we overlap them in territory.

You will not commit jihad crusade to seize East Europe. If you are going to do it, then we will take it as a threat.

We literally control the only free territory from you in Europe, except Sweden and Ryas.

I have reached the northern border of the caliphate and I shall not expand northwards until I have restored the caliphate.

Yeah, says your title "Enraged Islamist."

Thank goodness the Empire of Narvan isn't in Europe

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Narvans African horn is mine

Narvans African horn is mine

I.. I see...

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(