The Affiliates Exist

A-Dean-G

ws_Morocco_flag_1920x1080.jpg

Don't face this big wide world alone.

Affiliate yourself.

Grow your nation today. Be included or don't.

The alliance is formed on transparency, resolve, and truth.
If you are loyal, honest, and committed, WE NEED YOU.
We have a casual but committed play style great for new and old players alike.

We follow a simple charter, and simply exist so that we can lead ourselves, always with an open ear and hand to our fellow Affiliates.

Every Representative's voice is to be heard and heeded. To belong to any rank of this eschalon is to be a participant in the shaping of our fledgling outfit, the only foundation of which is the consistency of change.

We strive to maintain a cohesive community that we all may maintain an air of class and mystique. We are not slovenly barbaric cretins. We are The Affiliates. To represent us and our shining star means to be respectful and always kind. It means being decisive and active. It means death in the face of adversity as a last resort, but not a shameful one. You must be ever vigilant and aware that your consequences have actions. Do not fear redundancy. Fear only stagnation and your inevitable departure from your fellow man.

Government:

La Chouette: A-Dean-G

L'Empereur: Abram Polsky

Assembly: Council

Representants: Thomas II, Akur

Perks:

To affiliate oneself with the Affiliates means growing your nation and making the most of your time in Orbis whatever your play style. We have openings for both pixel farmers and raiders alike, but know this coalition wishes peaceful expansion as an alternative to obnoxious defenestration and wanton destruction. This is an alliance that waits for each of its members to experience the benefits of a raise in Nation Strength and growth brought on by the founding of new cities and top commerce. We have guides and knowledge for maximizing your nation's efficacy in its growth and expansion into the great wide Orbis. La Chouette has also a Protectorate accord with Rose, one of the biggest alliances in the game to ensure security in our time of great struggle thanks to their good graces. Recently we've also gained amnesty from Arrgh!'s relentless raids. So, there's that as well.

Community:

Forum Link: http://affpnw.boards.net/

IRC Channel: #aff

It is preferable for our members to share Skype names to keep in contact circumventing the tediousness of IRC cleints and/or applications.

Any questions or concerns can be voiced below and to begin the application process, simply create an in-game PM to A-Dean-G with the subject "My Affiliation"

Don't face this big wide world alone.

Affiliate yourself.

Today~

Edited by A-Dean-G
  • Upvote 1

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

/o

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Duly noted and fixed.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Thank you kindly. I intend to find my blessings, luck be damned.